You know your stoned when.....

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by hippycowgirl, Oct 21, 2005.

1. when your watching tv and some people or random things look like they a CGI

2. you know you are stoned when your vision is too blurry to read yout own post......... :confused_2:

3. your depth perception is so off you end up pouring your drink in your lap or getting yourself in the eye with a straw.

4. You're checking prices and start giggling for some reason. Then you're thinking "price check hehe price checkity check"

5. papers from the bible work great

6. Got so high i dropped a half loaded bowl piece in the bong. Party foul had me taking liquor shots lol.

7. this lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. You took another wrong turn...

9. When you grab a dish that you just pulled out of the oven with your bare hands

10. #6470 UniqueGrass, Jan 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2015
    When you microwave a teabag in an empty cup

When you suddenly start smiling during a conversation because you forgot what the other person was talking about

11. When you shave your head, and it turns out all right.

12. You know you're stoned when you're flicking through Netflix and see "potman" so you watch it for half an hour before realising its actually postman pat the movie. And then finish it cause you feel postman pat doesn't get enough respect. He's pretty damn committed to that job

Sent from the inner thinkings of a stoner

13. I get on gc for hours and read funny stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. You know you're stoned when there is no such thing as writers block, so many ideas just flow.

15. #6475 Baked4days, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2015
    You know your stoned when...

You can see your self in third person

You can see your friends in first person

You go to get something to eat but you forget to only get upstairs remember and then you try to think of a plan to go back downstairs without doing actually walking down the stairs to only realize your still downstairs

When your smoking a bowl and somehow your bowl gets packed again and you look around to see if anyone's there and no one is there and the only logical explanation is a wizard did it only to remember a hour later that you packed it then you forget about what you were thinking about so you repeat the cycle all over again

When you think the alphabet was made to manipulate us into thinking we are stupid as a species so we won't try to over throw our government

When you try to over throw the government by throwing a chair that you had government written on it then you get paranoid cuz you think that they are gonna hang you for treason so you stand at your window waiting for a tank and half of the us army to try and kill you

When you join the army cuz you think it will help get you out of being hanged for throwing a chair that says government on it but they won't accept you cuz they think you are high when you can't even remember the last time you smoked even tho yer stoned af ( this happened over the phone with a recruiter )

When you don't get accepted into the military so you think it's a great idea to run for president so you start making a website that says vote for you and you post on Facebook "i will be running for president vote for me or you won't ever smoke weed again" and the only people that comment on it are also stoned af

When you think that life is all a dream and reality is actually your dreams you just don't realize it

When you text your girlfriend "High" but she doesn't get it and you can't stop laughing.

Btw these are all real. Me and my friends are some of the craziest stoners and if it sounds like it could work at all we will do it.

We are also stupid af

Dont judge

Smoke weed everyday

16. when you're on the GC forums, and get the bright idea that you should check what's on the forums (just happened to me like two minutes ago)
    when you're on the GC forums, and get the bright idea that you should check what's on the forums (just happened to me like two minutes ago)

17. #6477 MilkyLumpkinz, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    You shake & empty bag..an ask urself.. "What happened to all my weed..." :eek:

18. ...you drive off from the pick up window without your food.

19. Youre pressing the brightness down button on the computer and wondering why the music isnt turning down

20. You know your stoned when you try to light you bong with your drink. Lol do this at least once a week sadly