You know your stoned when.....

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by hippycowgirl, Oct 21, 2005.

1. When you've recently smoked weed.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Not sure if this is just me, but you know when youre stones when your mind is racing but words dont come out

From the King himself

3. You know youre stoned when you lose your lighter, buy a new one, lose that, buy a third one, then find the first two in your pocket (true story)

From the King himself

• Like Like x 1
  4. You know you're stoned when you give up eating your food because it's just too much work...like last nights pb&j

• Like Like x 1
  5. You know you're stoned when you lose your bong and look around for it thinking "WTF did I do with my bong?". Meanwhile it has been on the desk right in front of you... Time for another hit :bongin:

• Like Like x 2
  6. I was gonna clean my room but then I got high

• Like Like x 1
  7. You just bought food and you're already thinking about what you're gonna eat after you've eaten the food you just bought

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  8. You wake up and you're still stoned. :bongin: 

A few days ago I made some edibles and over did it a little bit. I was baked for a long time lol. I still use the same recipe but smaller pieces.

9. #6429 Scyliz, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    I one time tried to use a waterfall bong like a normal pipe. Except I didn't put the cap on and I just sat there smoking from the drinking home of the Gatorade bottle holding my weed as a lighter.

And you know you a stoner when you look at your watch at 5:00 pm. Then an hour goes by and its 5:05

Smoke on brothers and sisters.

10. When you visit this thread stoned for 2 months and want to subscribe, but forget because you're stoned.

11. When you've read all 6410 posts in this thread more than once and still can't remember if you've read all 6410 posts.

Sent from my WiSPR2

• Like Like x 1
  12. You know you're stoned when toys are creepy, esp dolls.

When you look around and say to yourself "life is great"

13. When you go to the self checkout, check everything out and walk away, only to have the lady point out that you didn't pay... I was outta my mind hahaha

14. You know you're stoned when you go to the fridge to get a drink, take it out, pour a glass, put it on the counter, head back to your couch and realize you left the drink in the kitchen. Every single time. ..

• Like Like x 1
  15. yes you got everything right.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. You know your stoned whenever you think you have Zooming super powers!

ROLL THAT SHT, LIGHT THAT SHT. SMOKKKKE THAT SHT

17. When you stare so hard at yourself in the mirror, you think your eyes are bleeding red but theyre just watering cuz youre so high

When you wake up, and still feel stoned as fuck and grab the leftover spliff on the table

When you sit down and stare, at you´re plants with a spliff and wonder what the plant is thinking 

When you drop youre lighter on the floor, and it falls under the bed everytime and you keep forgetting you dropped it 

18. You know your stoned when your laughing at the fact your so high you thought the car was rolling and than you freeze and realize the car was rolling....

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

19. You know your stoned when your'e flicking the wrong side of the lighter to take a hit and look for another lighter cuz you think the one you had was outa fluid

20. You know you're stoned when you completely forget where you are! LOL! True story