You know your stoned when.....

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by hippycowgirl, Oct 21, 2005.

1. When your mouth is dry... your pretty high...

When you was smoking a cigarette and you finish it but thought u lost it so you search the house and pray it isn't burning to the ground

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Walk into a room and forget what you walked into the room for.

3. You play poop

Read it again fucker

4. When your watching a movie on netflix and suddenly realized you took, the time, effort, money and energy to rent it from redbox yesterday! Da fuq! I just blame it on Netflix. They seem like an appropriate fall guy.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

5. When you're trying to get a good cheery on your bowl and feel a little heat from the lighter. So you're like shit, my Afro's on fire. You reach your hand up and pat down, your 'fro is flat.

Then you remember, "I just went to sleep" and proceed to laugh your ass off.

...maybe you guys can't relate :bongin:

6. You know you're stoned when you try to brush something off your shoulder and realize it's the floor.

7. you know your high when you get lost while biking on a hidden mtb path and end up on the other side of town

8. You know you're stoned when you're thinking "this song has been on forever" and only 3 minutes went by

9. You know you're stoned when you have a pizza in one hand and a joint in the other, and you bite the joint... True story.

10. You know your stoned when you drop your asshole and fuck the soap

11. you try to put eye drops in your eyes with your glasses still on.

12. You know your stoned when you empty your bowl ash into your weed dish instead of the ashtray. Happened to me during a heavy bong sesh.

13. Weed dish? You fancy!

I only have a weed desk :(

14. You stoned you're know when...

15. I got so high, I had to turn the volume down on my tv.. so I could taste the butter on my toast 

• Like Like x 1
  16. when you're too stoned to care that the wrong your is used in the thread title

• Like Like x 1
  17. When you go to pack the bowl you didn't finish smoking. 

18. You know your stoned when your trying to find your lighter but it's on your hand

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. That's one of the best feelings ever though.
    Going to pack a bowl and realizing it's already packed and ready. 

20. You know you're stoned when you laugh so hard you blow jalapeño pizza out of your nose.
    Buzz kill to the max