You know your stoned when.....

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by hippycowgirl, Oct 21, 2005.

1.  man one time i was tripping balls on some unmentionables and we watched chowder for three hours i was flabbergasted. It was the craziest thing I ever seen, a major mindfuck.

-When i first started smoking my friend and i were toking in her shed and she seen a wasp go behind a curtain and she started telling me to look away because the wasp was 'changing' she then proceed to fall off a mountain.

I miss getting that fucking high.
    Time for a t break maybe..

2. #6322 classngrass, Jul 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
    When you download the leveller app just to make sure every frame hung on the wall is straight

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. When you smoke half of your filter before you realize your cig tastes like shit and it's backwards...done this more than once I be ashamed to say it.. But it's true lolllz and an extra lololllllzz...

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. that sounds more like a tweaked lol

5. hhahahahahahahah fucking hahahahahahahahahahaha..

6. You know you are stoned when you keep waiting for the oven timer to go off for your box pizza....but it never does..not even after an hour.. Because you already cooked it and ate it and forgot lol rofl..

7. You know you are stoned when you are all by yourself, put toast into the toaster, then out of nowhere a loud crash sound scares the shit out of you, then you remember you were making toast....and it was right next to you.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. damn i cant count how many times i have done this XD

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. You know your stoned when you try smoking your lighter and try lighting it with another lighter, I do not recommend, the loud bang shit me up when it popped

Sent from my XT1032 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. you know you're stoned when you're in line at a gas station contemplating spending 30$ on munchies.. is it really worth it? 

11. You know your high when you order 15 Mc doubles and they ask if it's a real order and you say yes no shit. (True story)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. You know you're stoned when...

you want cereal, but no spoons are washed, so you eat with an ice cream scooper and vow to never go back to the old way again.

You listen to radio and every time they distort the music to censor words, you think it's funny as hell because you imagine a dog with crazy eyes making the sound.

You chase your cats around and have the time of your life.

13. You know you're stoned when...

you want cereal, but no spoons are washed, so you eat with an ice cream scooper and vow to never go back to the old way again.

You listen to radio and every time they distort the music to censor words, you think it's funny as hell because you imagine a dog with crazy eyes making the sound.

You chase your cats around and have the time of your life.

14. You know your stoned when... You come up with ridiculously brilliant ideas that only make sense to you and whoever your with

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. slightlyyyyyyyy stooopiddd 😆 seen them perform in my neck of the woods 2 weeks ago, can't get enough of em

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

16. No way me too! I've seen em a few times, they're great!

17. #6337 So_savage420, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    They are awesome and they play with some headliners which is a plus

18. I opened a bag of shredded cobby jack chesse from the bottom yesterday, like it had a reclosable zipper on the top and everything. I had to put it jn a ziplock bag and it just looks funny chilling in there.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Did you see them for summer session? We're they with g love and special sauce or Cyprus Hill because God damn those are some awesome people to see

20. That's correct! Except Cypress hill didn't come to play in my area 😕, Stephen Marley and his son were there though. Wasn't too bummed about it I had already seen cypress and stoopid play a few years back. Seen them play with pepper, snoop dogg, sly and robbie yea I'm hardcore stoopid fan always nice to meet a fellow fan 👋