You know your stoned when.....

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by hippycowgirl, Oct 21, 2005.

1. You know you're stoned when you have some serious munchies going on and dare to walk across the street to the gas station where three cop cars are pulled in.

2. You know your stoned when you watch shake it up chicago and think its better than jimmy neutron

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. You know your stoned when you start to feel like there's grains of rice wedged up in your nostrils

:\\smoke/:

4. You know you're stoned when you try to you know you're stoned when you try to write a sentence and you start it over mid sentence.

5. When you go to post your thoughts in the post your thoughts thread and can't think of what your thoughts are

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. When you prepare your plate of food before you smoke cause you know you'll be to high to do it after.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. You know you're... fuckin... nevermind...

8. When you dab a 3 inch long snake

9. #6269 SlightlyStonedSD, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2014
    you know you're stoned when you forget if its AM or PM

10. you know you're stoned when you have to go back and edit your last post for writing "you know 'your' stoned"

11. I'm stoned and drunk,mostly stoned.......and drunk.

12. what was the question

13. When you and the person you smoked with become family in a matter of minutes

14. when you have to ask your friend "what" about a hundred times before you actually comprehend what it was they said.... and even then you're still not sure  :laughing:

15. You know you're high when you get in your car and take the parking brake off and look around all confused as you roll over the river bank and into the water. Happened to my roommate from college. LMAO! He said he felt like he was moving but didn't know why because the car was not started.

16. I think you mean 10 min feels like an hour... Or is that just me

Life's better with a little green

17. *Stick the bowl in the mouth-piece and try to draw from the downstem like a straw
    *Eat a box of Fruity Pebbles or Captain Crunch at 2:30 in the morning
    *Play God of War for hours straight, get stuck, find your way out, and play for another 3 hours
    *Get incredibly mad at something, smoke, then forget what you were even angry at
    *Take your first hit after a forty ounce beer and immediately feel the need to take a long, relaxing nap
    *Forget the bong/papers/pipe but bring the weed, or vice-versa
    *Have a whole pack of Bic lighters plus a Zippo and a torch lighter, but still dig for old matches to toke with
    *You watch three episodes of The Simpsons and forget the entire plots for the first two you watched
    *It takes you half an hour to decide between Futurama, The Simpsons, South Park, and Family Guy
    *It takes you another half an hour to pick the dang episode
    *You bust up laughing at inappropriate times, like when watching Law and Order: Special Victims Unit
    *You forget to get scared when watching a gory thriller movie, then forget which movie you saw
    *You know more Cheech and Chong lines by heart than bible verses/psalms
    *You own a t-shirt/poster of either Bob Marley, Towelie from South Park, or the Sublime sun logo
    *You cut back on munchies money to re-up.

18. When your body feels like it's having an orgasm non stop

19. You know you're stoned when you say "I think I look like Steve jobs"... When in actuality you're a short Mexican woman.