You know your stoned when.....

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by hippycowgirl, Oct 21, 2005.

1. You know your stoned when every car that drives by is a cop

2. you know you are stoned when you put the volume way down to make sure the neighbours don't suspect nuthin.

3. When you put the bowl in your mouth and light the other side where your mouth is supposed to be

4. When you eat a whole box of pizza and you're still starving

5. When rolling a joint becomes effort and you wish you could pay someone to do it for you.

6. You begin patting.your buddies down in search.of the lighter in your pocket

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. but you spent all your money on weed and munchies lol

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. You know you're high when your dad asks you if you smell weed and you start talking about alligators and how you need a pet alligator to distract him.

9. you take a hit from the bowl with a lighter in your hand and burn your face without realizing. honest, i didnt feel shit. the next morning there was a bad lighter burn. full outline of a lighter. haha. it was there for awhile. wish i had a pic for u guys

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

10. #6250 SirCowbag, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    You know you're stoned when you can't remember the password on your phone for the life of you and you have to check your text messages

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. you know your stoned when you think the neighbors downstairs are arguing about the smell of weed but its really there tv!  0_o

12. You know you're stoned when you think it would be cool to through all of your lighters into a bonfire and watch the explosion.

It WAS cool, but now I have no lighters... shit

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. You spend 2 hrs playing with a 7 yr old that's not yours. Lol.

14. You know you're stoned when you're sitting in a car getting high in the woods with your friends for hours...and starting to feel like you're actually going somewhere...moving down the fucking path in the car.

I was certain. Somebody had to get out and show me that we weren't moving..haha. THAT was the biggest bake of my life. So far.. :smoking:

15. When you spill bong water all through the house and spend 10 mins thinking of how to clean it up

When you give yourself a smilie from the hose piece and not relise until 5mins later

When you try so hard to to laugh while having your cone

When you miss the cone and set you hair alight (happened so many times)

When you have really good life advice and try telling someone but forget through mid sentence

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. when you sit at the fridge door and look in the fridge for a good 30 minutes

17. When you look so blazed some random girl at an amusement park asks you to take a selfie with her lmao

18. When you wake n bake, rise with red eyes and billow then pillow.

What a quote!! Love it!!

• Like Like x 1
  19. When you trip over nothing

Sent from my phone which is as high as I am, Galaxy SIII ;-

20. When you think "I need to check my Facebook" then go onto google and type "check my facebook"