how does DP feel?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by The Third Eye, Dec 16, 2010.

1. okay, i've been having sex regularly for about 5 years now and just recently my boyfriend asked me if his bestfriend could have a threesome with us. now i've has sex with both of them multiple times but my boyfriend says he wants to try DP and i've never done it before. from people with experience, does it hurt? is it a bad idea? could i rupture something?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I will never understand why a man would want another man to fuck his girlfriend.

No idea on how DP feels, I've only got a poop hole. Can't wait for the responses!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Thas cool u guys have a relationship that's like that, but NOOO fucking way would I ever share my women, ever..

I got a BJ from my buddies bang-buddy while he was fucking her tho, we were drunk, it was awesome :p, I'll def check back on this thread fer the answers peeps drop tho :D

4. this.. haha, i would never want to DP my girlfriend..
    maybe a party slut \o/

5. That's what I'm trying to find out.

6. You sure he's straight:confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. lmao :hello:

8. :rolleyes:

I guess the only way to know without having sex with them is to
    try with two dildos first. I couldn't tell you, I've never been with
    a guy who wants his balls touching some other guys balls.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Yah, what DancingVinodini said...

Have you explained to him that Balls will be touching? He may have overlooked this.

10. Hmm... this thread may or may not get interesting. I honestly don't think there's any bladies here that have tried DP, but I hope I get proved wrong here because it would probably be a good read.

11. For some reason I have a strict rule against dildos. Only real penises in me. lol Go figure

12. i have "trained" a girl. this is what we call it here, when one is getting a bj and one is sexing her doggy style :cool:

13. #13 DV, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
    That post was for OP, the rolling eyes smiley was for you.

I'm going to take this convo up with you privately.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sounds like a lot of traffic.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I would imagine straight boys would be like

"Oh yeah this is freaky and awesome"
    :devious:
    but then,
    "Whoa, what are these slightly sticky, prickly things
    on my balls, oh no they're his balls, oh this sucks now."
    :eek:

16. So are you going 2 in the vag or 1 vag and 1 ass? With your rupture question, I assumed 2 in the vag... Either way, use a little lube and take it slow -- unless they are hung like horses, you should be fully intact afterwards.

Seems like a lot more than balls will be touching... What makes a guy want to share his woman with a friend?

17. :laughing: okay

18. where u been all my life?

19. How sad.

lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. :laughing:

Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't do the whole one gets his dick sucked while the other is doing it doggy style. I don't want to be in the same room as another guy with his dick out(well technically it wouldn't be out). Sure as hell wouldn't want to share my girl with another guy. Maybe I am a pervert if I'd share said girl with another female. But most guys would. Either way that just seems weird to me that a straight guy would even have sex at the same time with the same girl as another man.

This thread is hilarious:laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1