considering joining the coast guard

Discussion in 'General' started by cephaliccarnage, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Whats goin on blades, hope your all enjoyin a fat ass bowl.

Well tonight my dad brought up joining the Coast Guard, because I graduated last year and have still not really accomplished shit. Unfortunately I didn't try in highschool at all, and wasn't thinking I wanted to go to College. Now I just kind of feel stuck, don't wanna get some shitty job Ima hate, I want to make a future for myself.

So I am really considering joining the Coast Guard, I would definitely gain a lot of confidence and it would open a lot of opportunities for me. Plus I could get outta Colorado for awhile and do something with my life I'm proud of.

Any former members of the coast guard? I am just kinda curious what it is like

2. You should watch the guardian, thatll get you in the coast guard mood

3. im gunna be "stuck" pretty soon too but im pretty sure im gunna join the marines instead coast guard is my back up i'd say go for it:cool:

4. Nice man good luck in the marines or whatever you choose. i've thought about actual military before, but seems like there is a higher chance of gettin shot in the marines or army. Lookin online I'm thinkin I would do repairs on boats since it deals with construction which is the only thing i already have knowledge in, and plus I like buildin and fixin shit.

I really think I am going to, its just weird thinkin howmuch my life will change, and leavin all my friends behind.