diazepam

Discussion in 'General' started by lman_15, Oct 21, 2005.

1. found a bunch of 2mg pills of diazepam and wondering how many i gotta take to feel the affects and what affects do i get from it... please respond ASAP

2. My cat is on diazapam... that's all I know.

3. well i've been looking around and couldn't find much... i was just wondering if anyone new the average dosage and if they're worth taking... also if anyone new the affects and what you feel when you take them . . . :smoke:

4. tomorrow i have the choice of either two perkasets each with 5mg of oxycodone or taking how ever many diazepams as i want and smoke weed with w.e. pills i decide to take. . . i found a 30 pill prescription but since its my first time i would only take a couple . . . the prescriptions

Novodipam 2mg
    Diazepam 2mg
    30 tablets

so i have alot of them . . . would i have any problems if i took 5 of them because there isn't any acetam in them so i wouldn't see a problem... also the prescriptions from october 2001 so they're old are they any good?

5. Diazepam...<.< You need that AND a PSG-1 snake

6. just watch taking them alot man. I used to be addicted to them, watch it cuz benzos are VERY addicting....

but to actually feel something you should take about 15-20mg in my experience

-Brian

7. ROFL, ROFL, ROFL, ROFL.

+rep

8. Check out hat erowid link man, it has everything you want to know. if not directly on the site, linked.

9. i found my moms stash of dizepam a couple months ago..... its pretty cool

id say take about 3 or 4 .... makes everything feel like its slowed down and it feels cool to walk ... and makes you wicked relaxed

10. so i have alot of them . . . would i have any problems if i took 5 of them because there isn't any acetam in them so i wouldn't see a problem... also on the container it says

Novodipam 2mg
    Diazepam 2mg
    30 tablets

so i thinks its pure diazepam...

11. 5 of them is only 10 mg. That is a low dose. I take 3 10mg to get a nice ass buzz. My record is at 8 10mg. If I had access to more I woud break that record but in dec. I'll get more.

12. no i would take as many as i can but i'm just wondering if my liver would be okay if i took more than 5 or how many would i be able to take without getting sick or liver problems or some shit??? also would i be able to snort them??? :smoke: