My greenhouse grow

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by MarijuanaFan, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Well I like the looks of it and would be interested in getting one. Who made the kit? Thanks

2. They're easy to get on ebay. I just type in portable greenhouse and there are alot of different models of them to choose from. They're not quality though. They rot very easily when placed outside. Best to not even get them,LOL. Mine is all coming apart and sun rotting.

3. Thanks for the info. Kind of funny though that a greenhouse rots quickly outside in the sun. Was kind of under the impression that is where they were supposed to go.;)

4. That's a bummer that you had to cut the others but at least there's still one.
    Are you just starting with the AN or is that the line you've been using?

5. Yeah, it was kind of a bummer, but its all good. I was going to only keep one pheno anyways. I'm just starting with the Advanced Nutes. i received them in the mail today from Ebay, just waiting for the Mother Earth Bloom tea to arrive. I gave her Connoisseur part A and B, Voodoo juice, Piranaha, Tarantula, Sensizym, Nirvana, B-52, and Bud candy today. Hopefully I get the Mother Earth Bloom tea tomorrow.

Heres some pics of her that I took today. What your looking at is all one plant. She is amazing. I cant wait to see what she yields.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. nice sativa dom looking plant
    im hoping ur in a warm climate.......u have like 8 more weeks to go
    my g/h is at least 2 full weeks behind........no idea why.......

7. #67 MarijuanaFan, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2011

Thanks. Shes definitely a beauty.
    One thing I do plan on experimenting with when I harvest her is making Chara's. Hand rolled hash. Never had Charas before and always hear great things about that kind of Hash. I think Trainwreck would make killer Charas.