My greenhouse grow

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by MarijuanaFan, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Hey man could u enlighten me in the field of cross-pollination ? I have white widow and chocolate chunk and am craving some white chocolate : )

2. For sure Bro. What you'll want to do it wait till both plants(Male and female) are in flower. Once the male flowers are open and you see the pollen fall from the flowers when the male plant is shaken, that means that its time to use that pollen.
    On the female, once she has sizable buds on her, like the size of a shooter marble or larger, thats a good time to start pollinating her. You can just dust the pollen over her right from the male plant and she will easily be pollinated.
    Keep me posted on your cross pollination. I would love to see how she turns out. :smoke:

3. #23 clos3tgrow3r, Jan 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2011
    that would certainly work :smoking: only bad part is that your whole yield would turn out seedy

if your still lookin for sinsemilla to smoke and just a handful of beans to experiment with you should grow that male in isolation away from her and then pollinate a small portion of her buds.

better yet wait for the male to begin forming his pollen glands and then cut and clone a couple of those portions containing the pods. you can grow those clones indoors under minimal lighting until the pods mature and the pollen is released. if theres no air draft the pollen will fall straight down (you can put a piece of white paper down to see and collect it) after collection theres not much to it.

take a qtip or paintbrush or something similar and (dipping it into your container) "paint" some budsights with pollen. NOTE: paint near her base, low and to the middle, otherwise pollen from the top will sprinkle down and "fuck"

4. so its as easy as that? how bout if i only have a bunch of ladies.. could i turn a clone male?

5. You can stress a plant into becoming a Hermie, then if you pollinate one of your "true" females with the pollen from a Hermie, you will get feminized seeds. :D

6. OK, Took some new pictures today of all my plants. 6 of them are Trainwreck :D :smoke: I hope most of them are ladies. There all from seeds I made from my last ladies. I still have 4 more TW seeds to plant yet :D

There are a total of 13 plants here. the last 7 are of unknown Indicas from bag seeds I recently saved. The 2 pots to the left are of the Trainwrecks and the 2 pots to the right are of the local unknown Indica's. Oh, and in the furthest pot to the right with the large unknown Indicas, there are actually 5 plants in that pot but only 4 were captured in the pics. Plus One of them Indica's is a female :D:smoke::hello: . Only one is a male, I'll be pulling him soon and adding him to my compost pile for future grows.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now for the really fun ones, the 6 Trainwrecks from my own homemade seeds between a male and female TW. :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. dude i dont know if anyone has ever mentioned it to you but one plant per pot. roots get twined together and one will kill the others off

8. ^^devillovers right, transplant right now and im sure you could save them, and your gonna want to mix up the top inch or so of your soil,

9. yupp :> i'm a genius sometimes....other times......not..so..much.. LOL

10. yes unless the pot is BIG

like 10 gal and upwards

Lookin great dude :D unfortunately i got lazy and never ended up building that greenhouse lol but hey its still never to late right? :D

peace :smoke:

11. STONER THOUGHT:
    dude, what if you could take one of them pitcher and make a.... oh, wait, nvm wouldn't work cus the bowl would burn too :(

12. What kind of greenhouses are those?

13. i also wonder what kind those are. can you see through the material?

14. [quote name='MarijuanaFan']OK, Took some new pictures today of all my plants. 6 of them are Trainwreck :D :smoke: I hope most of them are ladies. There all from seeds I made from my last ladies. I still have 4 more TW seeds to plant yet :D

There are a total of 13 plants here. the last 7 are of unknown Indicas from bag seeds I recently saved. The 2 pots to the left are of the Trainwrecks and the 2 pots to the right are of the local unknown Indica's. Oh, and in the furthest pot to the right with the large unknown Indicas, there are actually 5 plants in that pot but only 4 were captured in the pics. Plus One of them Indica's is a female :D:smoke::hello: . Only one is a male, I'll be pulling him soon and adding him to my compost.

15. nice little G houses! i love carnivorous plants too bro . i got them all over my house, i got three bogs out front of my house that get the morning sun and dew.

any interest in making a bog?

16. am i the only one who is seeing NO cannabis? all i see are exotics and a lighter...

17. #37 MarijuanaFan, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011

Hi there. I removed the pics from my photobucket album. Photobucket is stupid, it shifts my photos around when I remove a pic from the album.

Heres a nice pic of 4 of my Trainwrecks. The 4th one is upfront and is hard to see in the pic.

http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss58/Nepenthes101/IMG_4403.jpg?t=1304809318

18. Thanks. I'm thinking of making a Sarracenia, Sundew and VFT bog in my greenhouse. I only have one greenhouse now. I took the smaller one down cause it was all sun rot.

19. #39 MarijuanaFan, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2011
    [quote name='MarijuanaFan'] I'll be adding more TW pics in the next few weeks. They should be like 5 feet tall by then.

20. Lets try posting my pic again

[​IMG]