Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Characteristics of Kush?

• Please log in to reply

Smoke dat salad

Smoke dat salad

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
What are well know characteristics of kush? How can you tell different kinds of Kush? Also what are some characteristics of sativa dominant strains and indica dominant strains. Thanks guys :confused:

Blunt

Blunt

Dutch Master

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,245 posts
Kush is genetically an indica dominant strain and therefore you should feel that when you smoke it. If you've been around enough of it you can also notice its smell and possibly appearance, but generally your best bet is to just smoke it.

scx

scx

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
i usually know it by its smell...other than that big body high

MardemBay

MardemBay

• Registered Upgraded
  • 264 posts
And I notice a lot of kush has a sort of a compacted look to it..

dc123

dc123

• Registered Upgraded
  • 429 posts
I've noticed kush is kind of fruity tasting when you blow the smoke out

LETTUCE CHIEF

LETTUCE CHIEF

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 986 posts
when you smoke kush, it will feel cleaner, smoother, and it will smell like a skunk sprayed literally. but its not so strong and it kinda smells good cuz its like weed too, idk haha but it smells skunky thats for sure.

and the high will last longer fer sure.

Bunnyrabbitz

Bunnyrabbitz

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,884 posts

Kush is genetically an indica dominant strain and therefore you should feel that when you smoke it. If you've been around enough of it you can also notice its smell and possibly appearance, but generally your best bet is to just smoke it.

Yes, and to add on to what Blunt said, "Kush" is a indica marijuana strain from afghanistan and the Hindu Kush mountain ranges. It tends to have a musky scent to it that is very heavy. It's a predominantly common form of Cannabis.

morefreedom

morefreedom

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,133 posts
There's no way to tell for sure unless you know the bud's genetic background.

kashii

kashii

• Registered Upgraded
  • 334 posts
pungent smell, very noticable triachombs(sp?), no seeds.

letsmokeasweet

letsmokeasweet

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,320 posts
who cares just smoke it lol what r u a weed snob?lol u only smoke certain strains of weed?

Chronner420

Chronner420

Pure Smoke Kulture

• Registered Upgraded
  • 643 posts
Very distinctive taste, as in much different then any other types of dank, such as higher quality sour diesel, or green crack. My main dank dealer get's a steady supply of various combination's of kush ( Purple, OG, Bubba, Master, Afghan. All of which share the same distinctive taste, but with slight to major differences depending on which strain's are being compared. ), from the same online supplier for about 2 year's now, and I have definitely acquired a recognizable knowledge of the taste and high of the strain.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users