The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by DutchX5, Dec 12, 2010.

1. You guys are like the exact type of gamer as me lol. I have the game on 360. Have 120hrs on my main character, havent beaten the main story yet.

I wish i could play the game on my laptop (maybe i could, i biught it like 4 months before this gamr came out...) And have all these mods, esoecially hunger/thirst, that would be immersive as fuck. Ive actually played games with a window open when the setting is cold and snowy in the game too. Haha. Im glad im not the only one that likes to really get into their games

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I have it on my 360 too, but my console is modded, that's why I get to use mods. Frostfall is by far my favorite. Game changer.

3. You can play with PC mods on 360 if you mod your 360??

4. Yeah, there's a cool community of people that share mods and everything, its not as huge as modding community on PC, but still, pretty cool. I use frostfall and real human needs.

5. Interesting, ill have to check it out next time i hoo on the 360

6. Cool I wont go into detail about modding the console because i don't know if its against the forum's rules but you should definitely look for some info on the subject.

7. I used to play all the time but ever since I got rid of my 360 after my 4th one stopped working and I replaced it with a PS3 I just haven't been able to play Skyrim. I have the game but I bought it used and it won't install because the disc has a scratch, to make things worse I totally lost the receipt and can't return it. That was the first thing I even got for PS3 because I love it so much. Holy fuck I miss Skyrim!!

8. i just got skyrim last week for 20 bucks at Wal-mart. It was well worth the money.

9. I hope you purchased the legendary edition. It comes with all the DLCs

10. Speaking of dlc... What's you favorite one guys?

11. I like all of them. But the new lands section of nexus mods has a few gems.

12. no not legendary edition....i wish i would have but they didn't have it at the Wal-mart i was at. I would have gladly paid an extra ten bucks or so to have all the DLC's.

13. Youll have to load an earlier save from before the glitch happened. Id start with a save just before you started the quest

14. I've been playing my ps4 a bunch but recently went back to skyrim and just love this game so much.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

15. One of my favorite games in years.  I've logged over 200 hours on it, but I feel bad for you console users.  You need to see it in all it's glory on a beefy gaming PC.

16. #10598 Clutter Queen, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
    I played it on console but after seeing someone using the PC to make Jarl Balgruuf rap, I just have to play it on PC. 

A good friend of mine started playing it on the PS3 but when he saw it on a good PC he actually upgraded his PC's graphics card just to play it on there instead, and bought the game all over to do so.   There really isn't much comparison.

18. #10600 Clutter Queen, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015

Fortunately I have it on my PC from where a friend of mine put it on there to play it, I just haven't played it for some unknown reason! Think I'll start tonight.