The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by DutchX5, Dec 12, 2010.

Thanks. I'm up to 8 artifacts now so hopefully I can get it to pop. The savior hide is a step up from tavern clothes for my vampire Lydia lol. From what I read on the wiki, the skeleton key doesn't count towards Oblivion Walker even though it's a daedric artifact.

As far as buying land goes in Falkreath, if you had Hearthfire installed prior to hitting level 9, you should have gotten a letter from Jarl Sidwhatever of Falkreath via courier, make sure you read that or else you won't see any dialogue to purchase land. After that you should be able to talk to his housecarl and buy the land.

I've gotten my vampire lord skill tree to almost max 3 times now on this character, and then my xbox will freeze and I have to start all over again because I forget to save. I gave up on that one until I play the civil war questline.

For the legendary dragon cheevo, do this:

1. Go inside High Hrothgar around 12pm-2pm and find one of the greybeards kneeling in front of an altar
    2. Spend 1 perk point in Sneak to make it more effective if you don't have it already
    3. Cast Muffle and start whailing away.

You'll be 100 Sneak within five minutes. Open up your skill tree and reset Sneak with the legendary option. You'll get all your spent perk points back. Spend 1 perk in Sneak again and repeat the process. Super easy way to gain levels. The only easier way is making overpowered potions with Alchemy using the fortify restoration exploit, but it's only worth doing if you have a shit load of alchemy ingredients.

2. Anyone able to do the fishing job for Delvin where you need to steal Rondach's Diamond? I can't seem to get it, my chance to steal is always 0%.

3. i forgot how this game gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside when i played it.just started up a new game couple days ago

4. I used to sneak around as much as I could but I just made a sword and shield orc character. I put all my talents into heavy armor, block and 1 handed. It's nice just waltzing into places and taking everyone on rather than worrying about being seen and having to be more careful.

5. I had a few sword & board toons like that. It's fun as hell for the first few playthroughs, but I find my rogue-spellblade is 10x more fun. 

6. >be in Thieves guild
    >go through the main quests, kill Karliah, etc.
    >become Nightingale, finish that
    >do about 30 side quests for Vex and Delvin Mallory
    >walk in to the Flagon
    >"Hey, my name's Vex, I give work to members of the Thieves Guild"

YEAH NO SHIT BITCH I'VE STOLEN ABOUT 3,000 ITEMS FOR YOU

7. #10569 mikleta, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
    Its been ages since the last time I played. Adding frostfall did wonders for my experience. Anyone liked it as much as I did?

Sent from my XT1032 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Thinking about smashing some pizza,
    getting incredilit...

and restarting this game. Intense

9. Sounds like a hell of a weekend

10. Being a vampire in this game is awesome but what would make it amazing is an improvement to the sunlight mechanic. Instead of being inside/ outside being the fuck factor, it should be shade. This would tie in well with stealth gameplay.

11. #10573 левша, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    I became pretty brutal with magic. It's awesome having most master skill spells. If some of ya find it annoying to go through the magic skills I'll tell ya its worth all the work in the end.
    You can cast area of effect spells that make everyone in 250ft not fight, flee, or attack everyone around them. I forgot the radius of the destruction spells but the fire one is around 120 dmg. Shock and ice have different effects. Get the arch mage robes and a good restoration skill and magicka will regen really fast. Remember rings necklaces and circlets.
    The spells are so intense it can freeze your xbox lol
    Conjuration lets you perm summon atronachs or zombies

12. I like to get my little stash and my little elephant and head down to the little livingroom to destroy several hours of Skyrim, and then give 'er a break for a few days. I have to play other games along with Skyrim or I get sucked into it. Someone told me that wouldn't happen, but it did.

13. That's true.. with all the other mods you can add on skyrim. It's a whole other experience.

14. As much as immersion goes, adding frostfall and hunger and thirsty mods really changed the game for me. I love the challenge of thinking before you head out to the wilderness like "am I properly dressed for the cold? Do I have enough food and drink? Will I need to hunt?"

15. I agree. I've been playing lately. I think I might just roll one up and see what happens.

Get the weapon & armour overhauls too. Lots of nice gear.

16. Damn, I think I know what I'm gonna do once I finish my exams...

17. I always like playing Skyrim this time of year and later. I'll keep a window open when it's chilly outside and smoke and have all the lights out. Feels like I'm in Skyrim. Even if I get a little too cold I don't mind.

18. Ok you talked me into it I'm playing skyrim now.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️