The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by DutchX5, Dec 12, 2010.

1. I wish there was more variety in the armor and weapons crafting. I hate that deadric weapons are the best weapons and that's the end of the story. It makes the rest of the weapons useless. They should be equal or have different strengths and weaknesses. Or simply make more types of armor and weapons so there is more choice. I want to use for example an elven bow because it looks cool, but it's pointless since the damage will suck compared to a daedric bow.

2. funny thing about that Daedric armor... if smithed correctly, the Daedric armor far outclasses the Dragon based armors. but theres more cool looking armors when you get some of the DLC. but the Daedric still looks the meanest.

3. pc>xbox . so many weapon/armor overhauls it's amazing. not to mention being able to add 300+ new shields, new armor weapons etc

4. Tell me something I don't know :(

5. I like the blades sword you get from Alduin's Wall. It's a badass katana with like a lightning effect on it at all times

6. Hey guys anyone here have a laptop that runs skyrim with mods if so can you guys verify if my laptop will run skyrim,I've been searching but no info i have a Toshiba Satellite P205-S6337

7. No fucking way. That laptop can't run skyrim at even the lowest settings

Sent from my iPhone

8. well thanks for that angry response...anyways...are there any good laptops at a reasonable price that will.Also I've heard you can upgrade or replace the graphics card could that work on the Toshiba? Probably not.

9. Had to start a new playthrough again. My last one I abused the fortify restoration exploit too much and everything was just too easy. Accidentally had all my weapons doing millions of damage. Legendary difficulty was like playing on super easy.

Male Imperial, specializing in one handed/block/heavy armor. Starting to get into magic now too since I just got my hands on the Aetherial Crown from the Dawnguard DLC. Spent a good few hours on that quest alone, but it was worth it. Power leveled my speech to 100. Now I'm about to dive into the vampire questline, just freed Serana. I hope I can keep her as a follower, she does work

You should just post a thread over in Silicon Valley and ask someone to build you a gaming rig. Get the most bang for your buck. Laptops aren't generally the best for gaming.

10. Sorry I didn't mean it to sound angry, I just threw the 'fucking' in there to really get my point across that there was no way. What is a reasonable price to you?

Sent from my iPhone

11. not sure i mean I've heard that getting a pc is cheaper but i just have no room for it,as for the price well nothing to expensive I'll mostly play games so maybe,i should mention I'm on a tight budget.If you could just list the ones that have a low price then I'll pick fron there

12. http://pcgamerhome.com/gaming-laptops-under-1000/

Sent from my iPhone

To add on to this, I read on one of the loading screens today that wearing a full set of daedric armor increases your chance of intimidation by like 50% or some shit

14. this is true! my two favorite armors are the Glass and Daedric.

15. Glass is pretty sweet looking. I think my favorites are Daedric & Nordic Carved

16. #10556 invinciblejets, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
    My stalhrim deathbrand armor:)

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

17. I miss skyrim,I regret the day I gave it in trade in.I know,I know...I deserve a Fus-Ro-Dah!!!

18. Almost have all the cheevos. Working on the daedric artifact one now. I have 5 artifacts, just did the quest for the wabbajack and my xbox froze so I lost progress on a few quests. Fumin

Good luck with that. I have tried to get that achievement on the last 3 play throughs and it glitches out everytime. I literally had 15 on my person all except for the Skeleton Key and Savior Hide (there are 17 of them in all). Wont give it to me. Its really starting to piss me off. Im also trying to get the achievement for building 3 houses. But it wont give me the required dialog in Falkreath  so therefore i cant get that one either.

Right now im working on getting all of the Dragon Priest masks. Have all of them except for the one you get in Skuldafn, and then the last two of course, the wooden mask and Konahrik.

Then im on my way to getting all the Stones of Barenziah. I have 11 out of 24. Im also going to finish leveling up my vampire skill tree for that achievement too.  When im done with all these items im going to go back to a previous play through where im level 57 and keep leveling up so i can kill a legendary dragon for that achievement.

Then i will have to start a whole new play through AGAIN to try and get the deadric artifacts and houses achievements again. *fingers crossed*