The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by DutchX5, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Funny thing about that is, if your sneak skill is high enough you can actually be poisoning them and they'll still have no idea where you are.  Love that armor.   :laughing:

2. i have much work to be done.

3. Got my oil rig ready for a skyrim binge this weekend
    Loving my deathbrand stalthrim armor

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Just started my 9th playthrough. Going to switch things up and use some magic and heavy armor, and maybe a little one handed on the side. Who knows.

Im kinda pissed that i didnt get the achievement for collecting 15 deadric artifacts when i have 14 of them on my person and i had completed the thieves guild storyline completely to get that achievement, which means i have had 15 including the skeleton key. WTF!

Anyone else have any problems with that achievement? I only have 3 achievements left to get and thats one of them (including all the DLC achievements).

5. Skeleton key doesn't count. There's one quest for a daedric artifact where only one of the potential rewards actually counts as obtaining a daedric artifact. It's the savior's hide/ring of hircine quest. I forget which way you have to complete it for it to count though. Use the uesp wiki to determine which one you missed, they have a wealth of info on how to do anything and everything in skyrim.

6. can anyone post some gameplay that would maybe make me want to board the skyrim train? some combat oriented stuff would be great

7. YouTube ^

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

8. i've tried and can only find really dull gameplay. guess i'll keep looking....

9. We'll then your expecting to much from the gameplay fighting in the game is nothing special.

10. You can't really experience it through a video. The appeal is in the huge world with countless places to explore and things to stumble upon. Nobody is going to try and sell you on getting this game but if you need any sort of sign that it might be worth it then look back at the 500+ pages of this thread that are filled with people finding out about one more wrinkle of the game they hadn't found yet, sometimes after playing it for over a year and logging tons of hours.

Also you can get the legendary edition with all the dlc for like $35 which is a good price considering the dlc alone costs that.

11. I'm thinking about picking up this game sometime, it kinda sounds fun.

Where the fuck have you been?  Playin WoW?

13. Haha I don't play MMO's

14. Skyrim was fun a couple years ago. Enjoy!

15. Skyrim is still my shit I bought ESO and hated it probably because I'm not an mmo guy I pray everyday they make a single player RPG again

16. They're going to make The Elder Scrolls VI but I think they're making something else first, maybe a new fallout. ESO was not made by the same people that made the single player games. I didn't get ESO because I didn't want to commit $60 + 15 a month for a game I'm not even sure I'll enjoy. If it really catches on I might get it but we'll see. There was only one mmo for me and those douchebags at ncsoft had to pull the plug on it. Haven't given them a dollar since and I don't plan to.

17. Yeah I saw that somewhere it was a different company.
    The game I'm sure it is a good Game for what it is but I had a shitty laptop and never played PC games before so I'm kinda biased

18. Yeah a game as visually magnificent as an Elder Scrolls game probably isn't the best place to start pc gaming if you don't have that good of a computer. I barely pc game anymore but if I do it's usually strategy games (rts or turn based) because they don't have console ports. ESO was supposed to come out already for PS4 and Xbox One but it's taking a really long time for some reason. If I end up getting it it'll probably be the ps4 version. I feel like pc gaming is on the decline and drm applications like steam and origin are accelerating that decline.

19. The cool thing about elder scrolls games is they don't really lose their appeal. So if you play skyrim right now for the first time it will still be awesome. I played oblivion right before skyrim came out and it's still one of my favorite games ever