The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by DutchX5, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Awwww yeahhhhhhhhh!

This game will be faptacular.

2. did they announce any new features for the new elder-scrolls? Like will it be bigger than oblivion?

3. Oh damn! Finally.

I'm thinking I may need to invest in a nice pc. Don't think playing on the console would be the way to do it with this game.

4. Holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck. I am happy once more. :love:

5. I jizzed my pants.

6. No one really knows any details yet until the Feb Game Informer (coming out January 6) but I think it's pretty safe to say it'll be bigger than Oblivion.

They made a brand new engine for it and Todd Howard has said it feels like you have a whole new console when you're playing it.

7. wow if this game is better than oblivion, then it will make my brain explode :eek:

8. Bethesda is probably one of my favorite companies in the gaming industry.

Morrowind was amazing, Oblivion was heavenly, and Skyrim, my friends.. Skyrim will be perfect. :)

9. This teaser is giving me blue balls. Holy fuck I can't wait

10. I consider myself a patient person but the more I watch the teaser the more I want November 11 to hurry the fuck up. Just imagining another Elder Scrolls game after half a decade in crazy. They said the new engine makes it seem like you have a whole new console.

When I first saw the teaser I couldn't understand some of the stuff that Max von Sydow was saying and I was like "dragonboy"? What kind of faggot ass hero name is that :laughing:

11. i wouldent say "it looks awsome" cant really judge a games gameplay or anything just from a 1:30 pre rendered trailer. im just hesitant to get exited becouse i know how much games have the potential to flop these days. but im still hopeing for the best.

12. Can't wait!! :smoke:

13. Dude you know it's gonna be awesome. Hell would freeze over before Bethesda disapoints us with ES V.

14. Yeah considering their track record, I think it's highly unlikely, nigh impossible for Bethesda to release a bad game.

Andrew Reiner from GI (who's writing the article for the February GI) said his mind was blown from seeing gameplay, and Pete Hines tweeted that investors were stunned by how good it was.

15. #37 notime4schwag, Dec 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2010

Damn. Never in my life has 11 months from now seemed so far away.

Edit: Just changed my sig lol.

16. daamn i can't wait for this:hello:

17. omfg
    its been so long
    I feel like crying (not really)
    I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT
    FUCK TIME IT NEEDS TO HURRY THE FUCK UP

18. They've been working on this game forever, in the most recent podcast Todd Howard said they started right after they finished Oblivion (before Oblivion was even released). So it's been in development for almost 6 years. As opposed to Oblivion which only had about 3 years, and a good deal of that was crammed into the last 6 months before release (something to do with receiving the console hardware late). And about a year ago, Pete Hines said that there's a lot of game to show, but they couldn't show it yet.

And Todd also said that they will be showing a shitload of information in the Feb GI article, then there will be news every day for the month after that. And like I said a few posts ago, Andrew Reiner (who's writing the GI article) said the game blew his mind and many investors said they were stunned by how good it was.

All this leads me to believe that the game itself is all but finished, and the next 11 months will be spent ironing out any problems and putting final details on it. So I doubt there will be any delays, and when it does come out it will probably be nearly flawless.

So be patient! In less than 11 months we will be hitting our bongs and playing a masterpiece.