Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

RATE IT? - WEIRD LOOKING WEED-6.8gs for £30/$47 ***PICS***

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Banana King, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Thank you. That is the way to have a debate, instead of just being a douchebag, you told me facts. Perhaps I am confused as to what they are doing, I've never personaly geown myself.

2. What you've been told/believe is wrong.

If someone puts any fruit in with bud their trying to give it an artificial smell so they can pass it off as something that its not.

Not to mention a GREAT way to introduce molds/fungis to you're curing bud.

The only reason to put that shit in with bud is to make it smell like the fruit most likely to pass off shit smelling mids as better bud (good bud needs no additives to make it smell great).

Or to rehydrate overly dry bud. I'd use a damp paper towel myself.

I'm not being "pissy" at all. You're just wrong.

3. lol yeah i didnt really feel it was a yelling worth argument... but i do have a friend who lets his weed dry out alot, like to much, then put them in jars with orange peals for a week or so to get them a little rehydrate. He swears by it, and ive tried it, its not bad at all.

4. yeah it is only safe to do if your bud is already cured and is a little to dry. Mold is a big problem with high humidity.

5. how on earth does it make all weed better? that just ignorant, all it does is rehydrate dry weed and gives it a citrus smell, anyone puts orange peels in my nugs and i am gonna be pissed and have never heard it done in a curing process. the curing process is for a more smoother smoke and taste. First its hung and dryed till the stems snap and then it goes into jars, if its still wet then your gonna get mold

6. whats weird about it? it looks like some bricked beasters to me.