The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Will this firecracker get me high?

• by CDDIDIT
  • Dec 11 2010 03:56 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Banned

• CDDIDIT
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 886 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 03:56 AM

So i wanted to try firecrackers. I broke up .4 grams. And put it on a gram cracker with jiffy. Baked it for 22 minutes at 320 degrees. I ate it like 20 minutes ago not feeling anything yet. I had to break up the bud with my fingers because i couldn't find any other way. I also have another .3 one or so that i cooked for the same amount of time but i was also gonna let it sit out till tomorrow to up the potency. Should i just eat that one now? Is this gonna work? I have some more bud i wanna smoke also so should i wait like an hour to see if i get an edible high or just blaze now?
Replies (11)

• Hit Blunts, Not Bitches:)

• yoregan
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,659 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 03:57 AM

Wait up to 2 hours to smoke...I know the wait is excruciating, but it lets you know if your edibles worked.

• Banned

• Led Zepp
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 3,933 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:01 AM

Wait atleast 1 hour before smoking after eating an edible.

• Banned

• CDDIDIT
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 886 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:27 AM

Alright i am gonna wait like 30 more minutes. Then i'm gonna toke up.

• Banned

• GreyMatterTripp
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 6,332 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:28 AM

Lol.

I have a ton of shake and even though I think about doing this sometimes they are too hard for me to eat.

I also have at least 6 grams of herb I need to get rid of cause it's not that great and it's just sitting around.

• the dopest there ever was

• thaSPACEkadet
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,561 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:30 AM

What if you don't? I've had edibles before and right after eating them toke a fat J. I just got SUPER ripped :smoking:

• froof
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 415 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:30 AM

I bet by now you are really high but if you arent then next time cook them at 350 degrees

• NYgrEEnGraBBeR
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 333 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:32 AM

Yeh i cooked mine for 22 minutes at 320 degrees and mine didnt work... I think the best way to go is about 20-23 minutes on 350 degrees,

• Banned

• CDDIDIT
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 886 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:36 AM

I bet by now you are really high but if you arent then next time cook them at 350 degrees

Not really. Feeling something might be placebo though. I also made some without weed and ate them with milk as a munchie. I smoked a crapload today so i came down then munched on the firecracker and ate. I was pretty full so i figure it might take longer. Hope i didn't waste my weed.

• froof
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 415 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:36 AM

Yeh i cooked mine for 22 minutes at 320 degrees and mine didnt work... I think the best way to go is about 20-23 minutes on 350 degrees,

sorry to hear that man what a waste

• NYgrEEnGraBBeR
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 333 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:37 AM

Probably did waste it... Because i cooked mine for 22 minutes on 320 and i could take it out with my hand out of the oven... It looked like it cooked but i think 350 is the best way to go... for like 22 minutes..

• froof
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 415 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:41 AM

Not really. Feeling something might be placebo though. I also made some without weed and ate them with milk as a munchie. I smoked a crapload today so i came down then munched on the firecracker and ate. I was pretty full so i figure it might take longer. Hope i didn't waste my weed.

thats no placebo it hits you in waves like one minute you feel sober than your high and this goes on and on until you peak

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved