Know where to get pot leaf gift wrapping paper???

Discussion in 'General' started by abrahamx, Dec 10, 2010.

1. I am going to give out some budha for Christmas. I want to put buds in small jars and wrap them in a pot leaf wrapping paper or something of the sort but cant find anything. Any help appreciated.

2. Damn, I tried to google this for you and come back with a smart-ass reply, but google has truly beaten me this time. I cant find anything. Hmph.

Anyway, you could always just wrap it in green wrapping paper and then buy some stickers and put them on there... it might end up looking cheap though. Or go grab a marijuana lei (you can find them at party stores), cut the leaves off and use them as decoration on your gifts (i.e. tape them down amongst the bows on the present). Now's your chance to get creative ;)

3. #4 abrahamx, Dec 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2010
    First thing I tried. Come on. I tried ebay and yahoo and several novelty store websites.

4. #5 Spacelee, Dec 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2010
    If you're going to be a douche, at least make sure you don't look like an idiot. Try googleing "pot leaf gift paper/ Christmas paper" or wrapping and see what comes up... because it's not gift paper lol.

That's a good question because the only thing that comes up when searched are joint papers lol. Try typing in funny wrapping paper or something lol.

5. Sorry, not ment to be a smart ass reply. Just hate when folks just say google it. I always try to find out stuff myself before posting here . Appreciate the reply though. Its harder to find than one might believe.

6. I do have a pot leaf lai that I bought about 15 years ago. Thats not a bad idea. It could work in a bind.

7. i got some black tissue paper with pot leaves on it last year at spencers gift for some body's birthday present. its not the same as wrapping paper but it still works

8. hmmmm, yea, that would work. I was at their site searching for pot leafs and wrapping paper but did not run into that. I would rather have paper but that would defenitly work. Thanks.

9. Your the man. Thank you. + rep.

10. i'll be expecting that jar in the mail soon :wave:

11. I'm going to hold out for now for hopefully more suggestions. $7.50 for a 12x12 sheet. I would not mind a smaller pattern. I am wrapping up small little 4oz jars so a large pattern will not show up as well.

12. Anyone else have any other ideas or links.