Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

vaporizing stems???????????

• Please log in to reply

slambert042

slambert042

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
hey long time reader but first time poster anyway i know stems have very little thc in them, and smoking them is pretty much worthless cause of the headache and having to smoke so much to get high. Would vaporizing stems be a good idea if i have no bud. since vaporizing is a lot more efficient than smoking so you would be getting almost all the thc and it wouldnt burn the other nasty stuff. so do u think it would be worth it, or would it just prolly just give me a headache and nothing else?????????

Similar Topics: vaporizing stems???????????     x

Blaster.

Blaster.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 155 posts
i think it would work, only if you have very crystaly stems.

how about you go try it and tell us how it is =)

udyrfrykte

udyrfrykte

• Registered Upgraded
  • 441 posts
i have no idea wheather it would work or not. try making green dragon, or try cooking with it.

and welcome to the city!

Cornflake

Cornflake

Grass is Greener

• Old School
  • 1,221 posts
I don't think it would taste very good. But I spose it's possible you'll get high. I once spent a long period of time (musta been like 2-3 hours) carefully scraping the very outside off the stem. I got rediculously baked.

NewCarSmell

NewCarSmell

it's Mr. T in a sombrero

• Registered Upgraded
  • 328 posts
cooking with stems works great. I made some tea from some collected stems a while ago. You have to add milk though to give the THC something to stick to(THC is not water soluble). Also add some chai mix and it tastes awesome. After about an hour of drinking it I was experiencing an all new high.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users