Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Smoking weed with pneumonia

• Please log in to reply

Amped

Amped

Stoned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,913 posts
Hey all, i just got a quick question. I wanna chill with a friend, but he got pneumonia on wednesday. Doctor gave him meds to take for 48 hrs (antibiotics + those steroids) so hes off them on friday. We wanna chill at his place on saturday and smoke (would not be sharing btw obviously) and I thought alright it might be fine since hes done taking his meds and shit, but he told me hes been smoking weed the whole time rofl. So how bad exactly is it smoking weed with pneumonia, i heard that it makes the infection last longer and makes it harder to heal. So if i chill with him on saturday would i risk getting pneumonia or something?

sTevennn

sTevennn

Bored

• Registered Upgraded
  • 211 posts
Hmm...I'm no expert but it doesn't sound like a good idea to smoke with pneumonia.

CrialJLA

CrialJLA

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
Vape, sure, smoke? Nah

Amped

Amped

Stoned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,913 posts
BUMP, would like some answers haha :D

Snaek

Snaek

• Registered Upgraded
  • 397 posts
Umm, I don't know if it's good for you, but I've smoked on antibiotics (not for pneumonia) and it gets me retarded high

CrialJLA

CrialJLA

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts
I've smoked when I was sick, but pneuomia is in the lungs? Right? If so, I wouldnt mess with weed until you feel a lot better..

gettingbored

gettingbored

• Registered Upgraded
  • 109 posts
Your lungs are abnormally filed with fluid when you have pneumonia, smoking just seems counter productive. Unless you cough up all the fluid of course...?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pneumonia

Edited by gettingbored, 10 December 2010 - 03:04 AM.
Wiki link

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users