Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White spots?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MacMillerPA, Dec 10, 2010.

1. #1 MacMillerPA, Dec 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2010
    I have a few small white spots on my bud, it looks normal and I think I smoked it when it looked like that before, cant remember, what should I do, and what is it? EDIT- Its not fuzzy, looks like a few very very small splotches of whiteout, although its obviously not.

2. that is some free crack right there, yumyumyum

3. hahah its not crystals, that would be nice though

4. mold? i would not smoke anything with anything abnormal on it...

5. pics would be very helpful

6. I remember my first 8th having some white spots on it and looking back on that day I think it may have been mold. Absolutely terrible high with headaches abundant. Still smoked every last bit though lol. Like ewb said, pics would be very helpful

7. ill try to get some up by tonight, so please, keep checking back

8. its probably a huge photo, im new to uploading them, best pic i could get, this has the most on it o_O

Attached Files:

9. Pics pretty blurry. Can't really tell. If it's actually white, not just light light brown/tan, than it is most likely mold. Can't really think of anything else that would look like that, unless something was literally spilled on it. Smoke around it and you will be fine.

10. Its not fuzzy, but yeah im just smoking around it, but it is white, or really really REALLY light green

11. Couldn't get a good look at it but it didn't look like there was very much so if you are concerned just picking that part off should be fine

12. The bud is out of focus, it's a good pic otherwise though. From what I can tell that's some mold.