Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

will one hit of marijuana stay in your system for 30 days?

• Please log in to reply

wakslob

wakslob

• Registered Upgraded
  • 180 posts
I havent smoked weed for 4 months....If i take one hit of weed how long will it stay in my system? im 200 lbs 6" tall 20%BFI And my next urine test that wil be getting sent to a lab will be in 60 days as of today. SO again, if i take 1 or 2 hits of marijuana, will it show up on a laboratory urine screening 60 days from today?

Edited by wakslob, 09 December 2010 - 07:45 PM.

Zizzy

Zizzy

Crystal Math

• Bronze Member
  • 2,089 posts

wakslob

wakslob

• Registered Upgraded
  • 180 posts
Ill edit my first post and add in the fact that my test wont be for another 60 days as of today

Guest_CDub 2 Trill_*

Guest_CDub 2 Trill_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
you will be fine.

AlkaSeltzer

AlkaSeltzer

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 741 posts

frogg123

frogg123

Daily Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 221 posts
You should be fine, enjoy ;)

wakslob

wakslob

• Registered Upgraded
  • 180 posts

1 hit of marijuana wont show up on a lab test in 60 days.

give me an estimate of how long u think one or 2 hits will last?

nutty1

nutty1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 101 posts
1 week

wakslob

wakslob

• Registered Upgraded
  • 180 posts
OK guys so this is it, im going to smoke and get high after 4 grooling months of not smoking becuase i am fed up with not smoking becuase of parole!. I will return back to this thread and let you guys know how great the feeling is :) wish me luck, so stay tuned, and i will be repping u guys who helped me out!

wakslob

wakslob

• Registered Upgraded
  • 180 posts
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo im fuckign wacked remond me not to smoke again for the next 60 days...

tokabowl420

tokabowl420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 245 posts
I always figured no matter how much you smoke or how big u are, most of it will be outta ur system in 30 days...but I didn't smoke for 18 days and blazed and really wasn't that high. Before my 18 day t-break, I would basically smoke from the moment I woke up til I went to bed.

So who really knows lol....I'd say 1 or 2 hits tho will last in ur system maybe 3 days if u work out.

wakslob

wakslob

• Registered Upgraded
  • 180 posts

I always figured no matter how much you smoke or how big u are, most of it will be outta ur system in 30 days...but I didn't smoke for 18 days and blazed and really wasn't that high. Before my 18 day t-break, I would basically smoke from the moment I woke up til I went to bed.

So who really knows lol....I'd say 1 or 2 hits tho will last in ur system maybe 3 days if u work out.

workout pff here let me show u pic ill make it my avatar, u tell me if i work out...wait here

IndyAir

IndyAir

Ⅎoɹ sɔıǝuɔǝ¡

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,525 posts
Dude, seriously. You'll be more than fine. Puff away bro. Enjoy it

wakslob

wakslob

• Registered Upgraded
  • 180 posts

ill do just fine...I do high intensity shit brah, i follow the mitotropin regimen. 2/3 hours of weight training, super sets. then i do half mile run
Ill even start a calorie deficit

Edited by wakslob, 10 December 2010 - 01:25 PM.

Bunnyrabbitz

Bunnyrabbitz

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,884 posts
Your fine.

tokabowl420

tokabowl420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 245 posts

ill do just fine...I do high intensity shit brah, i follow the mitotropin regimen. 23 hours of weight training, super sets. then i do half mile run

lol word then ur good. You'd be good even if u didn't work out, 2 hits ain't nuthin

CDDIDIT

CDDIDIT

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 886 posts

ill do just fine...I do high intensity shit brah, i follow the mitotropin regimen. 23 hours of weight training, super sets. then i do half mile run

Your from bodybuilding.com?

0226bamboozled

0226bamboozled

Woke Smeed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 600 posts
Dude you will be fine. You could blaze up until 30 days before the test is taken. There was a major study done that proved it only stays for 30 days and studies that have shown otherwise all had flaws in them. Google it if u wanna see it.

wakslob

wakslob

• Registered Upgraded
  • 180 posts

Your from bodybuilding.com?

whats makes you think im from bodybuilding.com?

Das Nuk

Das Nuk

Smokin all day everyday

• Registered Upgraded
  • 469 posts
I'm 6'6" 285lbs. I took a few hits last year before Christmas (18th or 19th) and had to take a drug test (Urine Test) on the 27th for my Dr. I pissed clean after just drinking lots of water. Test was a suprise to me, didn't have a chance to prep. You should be fine after 60 days easily.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users