Very young girls with very big tit's..your take on this phenmenom ?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chicken, Dec 9, 2010.

1. i think pretty much all men who see her get hardons and bad thoughts, but what can you do.

It's genetics

2. It's Chicken, pretty sure he's not a creeper..:rolleyes:

But as far as surgery goes, it may not be an option at her age, she may have to wait.. Most insurance companies will not pay for it. It does sound like a medical issue. Chicken, are other women in her family large? I know Trixie's her mom, is she bigger?

I come a huge extended female family (no pun intended) and I'm one of only 2 with a cup size over D, so we're an anomaly, I guess.

I feel bad for this poor girl, I hope she has good bras, those things are bound to hurt.. And they may not be done growing yet.

3. This just in..

some girls have big gozongas..

Really no need to be concerned at all as far as I am concerned.

4. I also think it would be EXTREMELY uncomfortable being in her position, because everywhere you go someone is staring at you, and thinking about fucking you, or raping you.

5. did/does she drink alot of milk

bovine growth hormone caused alot of early puberty and shit in girls so its not in most milk but it was before

6. Hi Chicken,

Yes, I do think that the 'hormones' in food have something to do with adolescents developing so quickly. How can it NOT?

Something I'd like to bring to your attention about females with large breasts, because I feel that it may apply to your daughters situation. If she's not already suffering physical pain because of the size of her breasts, it may be a problem in the future:

1. back, neck and shoulder pain
    2. muscle spasms
    3. large dents in shoulders due to breast weight
    4. The weight of breast tissue can cause nerve damage as a result of spinal compression
    5. headaches

There are more complications that apply in extreme cases i.e. women that wear an L cup bra. I'm not saying that she will suffer from each of the complications / symptoms that I have listed, but each of them are a realistic possibility.

As Royksopp mentioned, Breast Reduction may be beneficial for your daughter, considering the fact that she was born without collar bones, as well as other issues that she may already be dealing with physically due to the weight of her breasts. Something to consider, at any rate.

Physical therapy / exercise to strengthen the muscles in her back, shoulders, chest may be an option. However, not effective in most cases and I'm not sure that it would apply in your daughters case.

If it comes to your daughter having breast reduction, I wouldn't worry about insurance NOT covering the procedure, unless it's specifically excluded on your health insurance policy. There are several cases of medical necessity that are fully covered by different insurance companies. :smoke:

Best of luck!

7. your letters were orange causing me to not read your post, leading to me abandoning this thread completely...good job.

8. Hello this trixie--chick thank -you for almost understanding my daughter was born without a collar bone she is 4ft5 and will not get any taller her doctores have discussed a breast reduction but she is to young at this timethankyou for your concerns. Chicken and i worry about her in school because most people will break there collar bone but she wouldn't she would brake her neck.

9. Chicken he a concerned father i can see where your mind is

10. i think its the fast food

hell i've seen some Guys with pretty big tits....

lol

11. Invent a more supportive bra.

12. Nope, I think it's normal for these days. Hormones play a
    big role, especially in what we eat now. Totally different
    from food decades ago.

It's almost as if America just wants to breed big breasted
    women. Lol. A lot of girls hit puberty at such a young age
    these days, and then boom! Breasts out the ying yang. I
    was a C cup by the time I hit 4th grade, and that's young...
    I hadn't even fully hit puberty yet, I was scared. I always
    felt weird around these other flat girls. So confusing.

I don't think I've heard of someone without a collarbone,
    that's a new one for me. I would definitely wait until she's
    fully developed around 17-18 before you consider any kind
    of breast reduction. That is unless she's not in any pain until
    then. But maybe she'll like her boobs, idk.

I would definitely have a talk with her, just to make sure she
    tells you if she's in any pain, breast tenderness, etc...
    That can be awkward, but it's for her own safety. I know my
    friend has what like F cups?! All natural. Just really really big,
    I know they cause her some discomfort, as she gets older
    she'll probably need a reduction...

13. Ok first off...uhm...pics or ban

secondly...and most importantly...uhm

troll much?

14. FWIW, as a general rule I tend not to call troll on people with post counts more than 10x my own.

But maybe he's just really, really committed to the bit.

15. OMG dad why are you talking about my 'TITS' , on a internet forum deformed, dad WTF my TITS AREN'T DEFORMED .

16. i don't think i've ever said EWWW! aloud while reading something, especially one sentence in, but apparently there's a first time for everything.

17. I do hope this is a joke? If not, I am not quite sure how to reply to that...

But I have noticed that girls seem to be maturing at a much earlier age. Never really took much note till I read through this thread.

Maybe it is all that junk food. I had better cut down myself then. Don't want to grow a set of man boobs :smoke:

18. I'm fairly fresh out of high school... I remember back in 8th-9th-10th grade when girls really got their titties... Some of them just had ridiculous boobage for their age and size. The cause is unknown, but the result is much appreciated.

19. ur kinda an idiot...but thats ok it's what the internet is for

20. THIS CALLS FOR A SONG [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW7vyzYwvOY]YouTube - The Pack - Titties[/ame]