Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizing Hash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blueowljay, Dec 9, 2010.

1. vapping is my ONLY method of getting high...works good with bout 1/2 what I would use in a pipe

2. I've only vaped once but I absolutely loved it. If you can't get a good hit though..maybe a different method would suit you.

3. Yes you can vape it

4. DO IT! IT WILL GET YOU NICE AND TOASTY! In my experience put it about 10-15 degrees higher than what you heat your maryjane. Sprinkle a little bit of that bud in, and remember keep stiring after hits.

5. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :smoke:

6. I see everything has worked out.:smoke:

7. Hash works great in my vape. :smoke:

8. This is the only method I use to toke at home. Put some bud in the bowl small piece of hash on top. Nice and tasty to

9. lulz

Caught by the BUZZZZZZ!

10. What the hell do you use for filters? Wrapping paper? lol

11. haha what?