Best up and active high - strain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by PoonDaddy30, Dec 8, 2010.

1. i be afraid of having to turn tricks after smoking green crack. "back in my day sonny, smokin' crack used ta mean you was settin' yer farts on far."

2. C99 is phenominal

3. C99 is FUN, but has way to much energy for anything but vigerous activities. it's perfect for waking up & going to work on monday, running a marathon, making ladies horny or any other activity, but would be better if it offered sativas' treasured psychoactive effects. energetic & euphoric beat the shit out of couchlock (most of what is on the street) but can't compare with a true sativa buzz like columbian gold that makes movies feel 3D and like you're in them (avatar in 3D would be SICK on columbian gold!) and music seem so much more "real & significant". it also doesn't give you that same light feeling like you're going to float away any second or the orgasmic bliss of eating junk food. it's so sad that very few people know the sheer "everything is funner" laugh your ass off at a fart bliss you get when you really do get HIGH. i refuse to accept any description of indica except stoned, couchlocked or low, 8 miles high is a lot closer to the trippy side of sativas than cindy and kicks ass with tunes. it's a happy & playful buzz of the highest order even in weak 1st flower sampling and hints that it could be the exact buzz i've chased for over 20 years at full potency. after the disappointment of C99 having no psychoactive effects besides energy & euphoria, i'm now inclined to give the trippy indoor strains like cindy's son apollo 11 a try. if A11 proves too stony, then C99 x A11 is a match made in heaven. A11 is now at the top of my shopping list. a top level trippy sativa high is even funner than a true LSD one in my book. shrooms are fun for blissing out, but columbian gold fucks with ALL of your senses than acid does and can even give you hallucinations if you brave that dizzying head spinning puke & dry heave your guts out 5th one hitter.

4. Not sure if the seeds are available, but I've smoked this strain called 'Bob Marley's Best'. It was citrus-y as fuck, a great smoke, and the high was very energetic and uplifting. We smoked out at like 1 in the morning..and we all just wanted to go do shit.

5. Smoking some Grapefruit (A c99 hybrid from Femaleseeds.nl) and yup, active, very up, and very fun. C99 and her progeny are definitly plants to consider. Many do good work with her, including TGASub, a fore mentioned FMS, and others. Pure/heirloom/classic sativa's are fantastic too, do NOT get me wrong on that, just from a growing perspective they are daunting for those of us with space constraints.

6. #26 pokernaut, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2010
    i think there's no bob in marley's best, but there is a willie in wllie nelson's finest. it was hysterical seeing him on an episode of monk & be asked "what's that smell?!" "you don't wanna know i came very close to buying some C99 x malawi gold, but would rather spring for the 100% IBL sativa, especially now that i've found C99 doesn't do trippy at all, but i bet she could perk up the trippier, but couchlocking strains like romulan, jack herer, super silver haze, medicine man (knocked off as white rhino), apollo 11 & LA confidential etc. but probably dilute the trippy factor in the process. maybe if C99's energy could be bred into that 14 inch autoflowering hindu kush (less couchlocking than afghanis i bet) it could be possible to tame malawi gold and get a small trippy sativa without couchlock. i REALLY wish the bogus 0% viable burmese beans i bought from vancouver island seedbank @ kindseed had popped because that's probably some shit to be reckoned with! it's also been sold by reputably sketchy reeferman too only sadly. i used to dream of a(C99 x burmese) x malawi gold vesrion of skunk #1 that would be trippier and less couchlocking much like my sampling of awesome 8 miles high... my favorite indoor strain though i'd call it more neutral than active, but playfully motivated, like a skunk #1 without the couchlock. high quality seeds' cross of skunk #1 & haze seems even more couchlocking than the skunk #1 i tried in the late 90s where one would expect an almost pure sativa buzz from a 75% (Sk1) crossed with an 87.5% or more sativa haze. i'd pay $100 easy for some TRUE columbian gold beans... super trippy with a slight couchlock build up if you toke all day or keep hitting your bong and a laugh your ass off at the stupidest shit buzz with the amazing floating feeling you get that probably inspired the "getting high" term. if i could, i'd time machine back to the 80s & clone that shit for worldwide teleportation on the free tip. you just ain't lived until you've experienced a real sativa like gold! i'll have to report on full moon if i can ever get one of two to show some pussy. i think that might be a good one to start way early indoors, like february, to put outdoors in some remote spot and just tie it down to the ground so the eye in the sky can't see it. i know i ran across that tech in a field once and i got sick of tripping over unseen string trying to find that unseen skunk to pocket a few leaves or a couple buds. you wouldn't be able to smell an IBL i bet.