i fell in love with a whore

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by kannabiskid, Dec 6, 2010.

1. nah it's just emotions are very strong sometimes and it can over power your thoughts, just try and rethink everything

2. Cheer up my man, you will find love again and it will be better than this chick that "walked all over you".

3. I once fell in love with a whore, then the morning came..

4. Some whores have hearts of gold, but most have just regular whore's hearts.

5. Ahahah this ^ Falling in love is easy, putting up with a woman's issues/drama, that's the hard part.:smoke:

6. I feel you here OP. I am a romantic too and believe in love. keep your head up bro, she will come along. I have had no luck either. The girl that you think it is, is never actually her. but someday well both get lucky and find them

7. Is that your tat in your sig and avatar? Because that's the most badass tattoo I think I've seen haha

8. The whole first page is full of laughs. That is some serious dialogue.

In all seriousness I've been in a similar position. Nothing feels quite as bad as a failed love experiment.

9. we learn from our mistakes..
    better luck next time.

10. yea i guess things were just too good to be true in the beginning... then when shit started going down hill i didnt want to let it go...

but this isn't gonna happen again i definitely learned my lesson :eek:

thanks for the kind words blades

11. I did too Kanna :bongin:

12. #33 ihugtrees, Dec 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2010
    i fell in love with a whore too, man. but i don't regret it, cause i've had all sorts of raunchy exhibitionist sex all over the fuckin town for the last month or so. she told me she loved me one morning and i believed it because i really wanted to. i love my kaykay lol

oh and results are in and shes clean. HURRAY

OP: whats love and whats possessive? dont be selfish man - love is only genuine if it allows freedom.
    whores love you. and the other guy too. showing them you are worth commitment takes some doing.

13. haha word the one thing i cannot complain about is having sex at least once a day... she did take care of me... but then again... she was a friendly to a bunch of people

14. yeah im one of like 8 fuckbuddies. im the flavor of the month lol
    and it kills me cause i fell for her. but wtf im not leaving now
    maybe if i make her cum hard enough shell be thinkin of me next time she goes out with someone else.

either way i love that pussy
    she's a fuckin beast

15. hey

she's a nice lady

16. she chased me around the bedroom trying to eagle claw my balls!

17. There's a good girl out there for every bad girl.. Somewhere.

18. dude! you sure her name isn't McKenzie??? lol

then again you could be talkin about any woman.

here's some wisdom that never fails
    fuck bitches
    get money
    smoke trees
    :cool:

19. hang in there man i've been there before..in time you'll be good & will even ask yourself wat you were thinking..

it's pretty hard trynna find out which females are whores & which ones arent.. bcuz even the whores wont just tell you straight up that she's a whore.. i believe there are good ones out there.. just dont know where though..haha.. especially not in the area where i live..