THC extraction methods list!!!

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by josephspare21, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Check out the cream ......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqFiucWKo-8]YouTube - Strain Hunters India Expedition (FULL HD MOVIE)[/ame]

dont think i will be doing that with my babys though .

need to find a field lol

2. for all u watching this video they start making the cream about 20 min into the video :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. #24 josephspare21, Feb 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2011
    • Like Like x 1
  4. this should be stickeyd

5. yup it should be, no more searching around trying to find all the methods there all here.

6. Subcool's Handmade Full Melt Bubble Hash

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDT8FZFnueQ]YouTube - BubbleMovie.wmv[/ame]

7. Easy way 2 press your own hash into a bar or cake

The powder should be completely dry before pressing. If it stored damp it can become moldy, ruining your precious product. So be sure it is totally dry! If you put it into the freezer for a while the water inside will coagulate on the surface as ice and can then be blotted off.
    To press you'll need heavy plastic wrap, cardboard, newspaper, a frying pan, a heavy rolling pin and a tile or marble surface for rolling. Cut the cardboard to the size you would like your finished bar to be. Make a bag around the cardboard, then remove cardboard. Fill the bag with dry trichomes, seal and wrap in several layers of wet newspaper. Place bundle in frying pan on very low setting. Turn your bar often and unwrap to check if all the trichomes are melted. Don't let the newspapers dry out or catch on fire!
    Once melted, remove from frying pan, leave wrapped in newspaper, and transfer to the rolling surface. Using the rolling pin, press and roll from the center out. Continue doing this all the way around your bar for 30 to 45 minutes.
    Unwrap newspaper and allow to cool in freezer for at least one hour. Then unwrap from your plastic. You now have some awesome hash!

8. rep to grasscity's StinkyD for the find Dry Ice Hash

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Z9-dARjP8]YouTube - Dry Ice Hash[/ame]

9. come on guys help me make this a sticky i really wanna be a sticky and i think this post needs to be on top its a one stop post so type +1 if u support this thread being made a sticky i will love u forever.

:wave:

+1

10. i couldn't agree with u more

11. #32 josephspare21, May 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2011
    one of my videos went out how do i edit my original post it wont let me i wanna switch it out with a new video.

iso hash - made with alcohol [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOwPOoWAF3E[/ame]

12. What kinda crazy lighter is that. Just a glass wand?

13. called a glass knife u heat the tip till red then use it as a lighter it vaporizes the bud

14. So something I've been wondering with concentrates, specifically hash, what are all the different names/types?

I've heard things like budder, shatter hash, full melt, etc, etc... but can't seem to find something that gives a good list/definition.

15. Before you make it a sticky you should make sure the information given is correct. Acetone is no more dangerous then other solvents it just yields a nasty product as it pulls everything from the plant material.

Acetone is not a suitable solvent for cannabis extractions. Chloroform is equally useless and dangerous. Why would you sticky this misinformation?

16. i can not delete post but people are ganna post what they want its up to people like to u to catch it and post correct info i have been alittle busy so i thank u for posting that :smoke: except not being a sticky part lol

17. Thats cool I am all for the free exchange of information. It could still be a sticky you just need to point out that some of the responses are common misconceptions.

Good luck Bro

18. note taken.