Do you recognize the blade above you?

Discussion in 'General' started by BluDreams, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Nah can't say i do but whats good anyways.

2. Some say... That if you float him in water he automatically points to magnetic west //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/confused_2.gif
    And that he wanted to join in the GOP debate, but being a smart person, he was disqualified.....
    All I know is I know him :wave:

3. Planning on taking some book recommendations from this dudes posts next time I order books.

4. I recognize this dude, yes.

5. Some say..... The last time he was in Japan, he picked up a bus and threw it back down //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/confused_2.gif
    And that you can give him a purple-nerple, but his nerple is not where you'd expect.... //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/sad_2.gif
    All I know is I don't now him :wave:

6. That dude is legit right thur!

7. Some say.... That he once worked on the lunar landing soundstage //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/confused_2.gif
    And that he once punch a car because it looked at him queer //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/sad_2.gif

All I know is I don't know him :wave:

8. Yea

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Yeah, how you been man??

10. yes....unfortunately//static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/laughing.gif

11. Some say... He once sat at a bus stop and told his life story... //static.grscty.com//public/style_emoticons/default/confused_2.gif
    And that if it was up to him, things would be different...
    All I know is I've seen him around :wave:

12. Yea I recognize this blade