After germination and planting the seedling. I waited approx. 3 days for them to sprout. After all 4 made a sprout i used 4, 26 watt 2100 lumen CFLs for 24/0. After 2 weeks i switched from 24/0 to 18/6 which is where im at now.
Things i will be using for my cabinet
1) 165 cfm active air inline duct fan Hydrofarm - Active Air ACDF4 4 inch In-Line Fan 165 CFM
2) DIY activated carbon scruber http://forum.grassci...n-scrubber.html
3) 130 cfm Newegg.com - Scythe DFS123812-3000 "ULTRA KAZE" 120 x 38 mm Case Fan PC fan for intake
4) FloraLux 400W HPS Floralux 400W HPS Grow Light - Model FL400 at PropertyRoom.com
5) 5 25w CFLs with 2100 luminance each for vegetative growth
6) 25 ft of 4 inch vent duct compatible with fan and Floralux hood.
7) General Hydroponics Flora Series QT - FloraGro, FloraBloom, and FloraMicro [ame=http://www.amazon.com/General-Hydroponics-Flora-FloraBloom-FloraMicro/dp/B0024NDVRA]Amazon.com: General Hydroponics Flora Series QT - FloraGro, FloraBloom, and FloraMicro: Patio, Lawn & Garden[/ame]
I bought the wood and stuff for around 80 bucks at Home Depot, 2'by2's, plywood, fine thread nails, hinges, and mounts for Light fixture etc, etc.
This is my cabinet at one week during growth
IMG_1169.jpg 392.77K 75 downloads
I did some work on the cabinet, sanded, painted, drilled a 4 inch hole with a jigsaw and i still have one more hole to go, Im waiting on the PC fan for the intake but thats still in the mail. As well as the 12v 600mA DC adapter for wiring my PC fan as was mentioned in http://forum.grassci...ighlight=pc fan.
This is my cabinet at 2 weeks during growth
IMG_1210.jpg 209.81K 29 downloads
This is my Floralux
IMG_1184.jpg 250.11K 20 downloads
IMG_1183.jpg 216.44K 12 downloads
IMG_1187.jpg 279.58K 22 downloads
And this is one of the plants
IMG_1209.jpg 554.84K 33 downloads
I havnt completed the activated carbon scrubber
I havnt completed the intake hole
I havnt completed the ventilation system
I havnt received the 130cfm PC fan from mail yet
I havnt received 165 cfm inline fan from mail yet
I havnt received the 12v 600 mA DC adapter for wiring the pc fan yet
I Will keep you guys informed!
Hope you guys enjoy and subscribe, i will be posting more updates as far as growth and further advancement. See you soon!
Edited by wakslob, 10 December 2010 - 01:21 AM.