Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pure THC Crystal cubes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rasta_Man, Oct 11, 2005.

1. You wouldnt get high from putting opium in a blunt anyways...atleast not from the opium.

2. he was 15.

3. O.O

Stock up on those for sure!

4. Buy it all!!! Thats an AMAZING deal dude that would cost at least $60 in cleveland

5. itds just hash wats with saying thc crystals

6. #26 LikeZoinksScoob, Nov 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2008
    Just say no, kids.

+1

----------

lol @ age of thread.. I just realized..

7. Lmfao!! Wow. That's horrible but hilarious at the same time

8. how big are the cubes? they should weigh up to 1.0 grams

9. #29 MellowViper, Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2010
    [​IMG]

Does it look anything like this? Cause if it does, that's bubble hash. If not, its probably road salt.

I've always gotten just the bud. The only kief I've really had is the stuff from the collector screen in grinders. I've had hash from a pea sized ball before, but I've never heard of it being compressed in a cube before. The shape of the individual trichomes is more amorphous than cube shaped from what I've seen.

That hunk of icelator in the picture looks almost good enough to eat with ketchup and eggs.

10. Why call someone out on something that doesn't matter with a 2 year old thread bump. So, you smoke some hash from someone elses pea sized ball before? Sounds like you know your stuff :p:p

I bet he got ripped off for a sugar cube or something though. He never writes back after keeping us informed over every detail?

Anyone else get weirded out by the use of 'crystal'?

11. Has anyone considered he might be passing JWH off for "pure THC crystal"?

12. ^^Yes

But he posted this in 2005. So....

13. I bet it was sand glass and kief
    lol

this thread if fukn old.

14. Waoh man, that mustve been like...freakin crazy un-cool,why would someone even do that....
    but yeah i wish i could get kief straight 20 a gram, i can get it for 25-30 a gram sometimes, its pretty good shit though

15. haha, i didnt even look at the date, this things..like, old

16. how has this thread managed to be necro'd like 3 separate times?

17. It's kinda like that zombie that you just can't kill.

18. Damn, I remember rasta man. that mo fo was here before me! who dragged this thread outta the grave?

19. I was so busy wondering why I didn't know about "pure THC crystals" I didn't look at the date. :eek:

So... should we just let it die now or what?

20. No we need to wait for him to let us know how his 1g /20 crystals smoked

he says he'll tell us in OP :smoking: