Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Pure THC Crystal cubes?

• Please log in to reply

Rasta_Man

Rasta_Man

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 11,175 posts
A dealer and friend of mine recently told me about a new product he came across.

They're call pure THC Crystal Cubes... obviously this is well possible, i have bought THC crystal before and had alot of fun.

He claims they will cost me $20 a gram. He has proven to be nothing but a reliable dealer, I'm just checking with the GC community in case this is a possible rip-off. I'm just curious because i've never heard of them before now.

And if it's as strong as crystal then it's well worth the $20.

mike59271

mike59271

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,106 posts
ya like he said...jut sounds like lots of compressed kief...which in your case you be very good. 20 a gram of that is a very good deal i would say...

antimetic

antimetic

One Year Veteran

• Registered Upgraded
  • 104 posts
Pure THC is actually a glassy solid at room temperature. For 20 a gram, compressed kief is a fucking steal! Snatch me up some too.

InvaderGir

InvaderGir

Gobama

• Registered Upgraded
  • 495 posts
yeah keef for 20 bucks a gram... buy ALOT, heh

Rasta_Man

Rasta_Man

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 11,175 posts
I gotta point out, i'm pretty good friends with this guy, he just happened to start dealing. He gives me great deals on bud.

Thanks for the feedback guys! I'll let you know how it smokes.

Pure THC is actually a glassy solid at room temperature.

Yeah that was my bad, i shouldn't have called it "pure", i meant that it was entirley THC crystal.

HerbsINtheBurbs

HerbsINtheBurbs

Spread Green Love

• Old School
  • 4,137 posts
Yeah man, let us know how blazed you get sprinkling a li'l bit of that on a little mound of green. mmmmm

hoast

hoast

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 4,699 posts
1g of pressed kief isnt really that much and 20 is about right. Its not hard to get, just buy a screen and make it yourself

Rasta_Man

Rasta_Man

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 11,175 posts

1g of pressed kief isnt really that much and 20 is about right. Its not hard to get, just buy a screen and make it yourself

Yeah but apparently it takes 8-10 grams to make one. APPARENTLY.

GaleForce

GaleForce

• Registered Upgraded
  • 202 posts

1g of press kief is 1g, doesn't matter if its pressed or loose. For 20 bucks, thats a good price.
  • ISellBomb likes this

Wes613

Wes613

Squidmibibbily

• Registered Upgraded
  • 276 posts
Shit for 20 a g I'd pick up at least an 1/8. Kief is still one of my fav. ways to get bombed.

RuffRat

RuffRat

Have A Toke On Me.

• Old School
  • 2,265 posts
you cant buy kif on its own round here. But for me in the uk thats abou £40, i wouldnt do it. But thats beaucse our prices are about double over here.

Plastic Baggie

Plastic Baggie

Plastic Baggie

• Registered Upgraded
  • 158 posts
Ive had it, its bomb, ( that is, mine was, I cant vouge for your guy ) but yeah....its nice, crumble some into a joint : )

RuffRat

RuffRat

Have A Toke On Me.

• Old School
  • 2,265 posts
^^ ha ha i did my conversion the wrong way around, it would only be 11£, yeah i would do it for that.

Shouse1018

Shouse1018

HooKedOnChronic

• Old School
  • 830 posts
Hey just a suggestion, i'm not saying you are dumb or anything so don't get offended.........If this pure THC crystal is a white rock. . . don't buy it unless you wanna get cracked out. . . . .don't think it can happen?

When i was 15 a guy told me he could get some dank white opium. I was like hell yeah! It would've been the first opium experience.......crush it up into a blunt and started smokin. . .we knew something was up when we noticed the really distinct taste of burning rubber. . . . .that shit had me fucked up in ways i will never dare to go again.......say no to crack

ßlazed

ßlazed

>Woo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 217 posts

Hey just a suggestion, i'm not saying you are dumb or anything so don't get offended.........If this pure THC crystal is a white rock. . . don't buy it unless you wanna get cracked out. . . . .don't think it can happen?

When i was 15 a guy told me he could get some dank white opium. I was like hell yeah! It would've been the first opium experience.......crush it up into a blunt and started smokin. . .we knew something was up when we noticed the really distinct taste of burning rubber. . . . .that shit had me fucked up in ways i will never dare to go again.......say no to crack

LMAO, dont mean to be rude, but that is funny as hell.

phishes

phishes

King Puff

• Registered Upgraded
  • 449 posts

ROFL that is hilarious. Yet horrible at the same time

Your story should be a anti-crack commercial:smoke:

TheColonel

TheColonel

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Old School
  • 2,315 posts

just buy a screen and make it yourself

I agree.

Yeah but apparently it takes 8-10 grams to make one. APPARENTLY.

Depends on the quality of your weed. There are plenty of ways to speed up kif production like storing the grinder in the freezer, drying the bud out well or curing properly, etc. And if you store the day's smoke in your grinder, it will constantly be building up without you even thinking about it.

20/g is pretty standard tho if you do go through w/ it. :wave:

Yarostafari

Yarostafari

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 478 posts
ye me and a buddy made some kief with some bomb bud which was completely dried and cured for 3-4 weeks, the ratio was about 5g to 1g still well worth it if you have extra lying around :smoking:

oscurochu

oscurochu

• Registered Upgraded
  • 486 posts

opium isn't crack. two completely different highs. i still wouldn't recommend crack though.

Trickonometry

Trickonometry

Intelligentleman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 374 posts
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users