Dry mouth be gone

Discussion in 'General' started by bonghits14, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Well folks, it's that time of year. The ultimate dry mouth cure is now upon us, only to last until december or january, at which point it will suddenly leave us. What this mofo talking bout?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. so, are you really insisting that a combination of milk and eggs is going to cure my dry mouth?

3. If you have to ask this question, you've never tried eggnog

4. Very much so...

5. FTW! :hello:

Eggnog rocks my world. And yes, it WILL cure your cottonmouth. It did for me last night!

6. Haven't tried it since I was little. Gonna have to give it a try this year and see if I like it

7. I don't seem to ever get dry mouth. When I first started smoking I did, but I don't seem to get it anymore :confused:

8. Water usually cures mine.

9. Well, try really hard to get it, then when you do, drink that eggnog.

10. of course ive tried eggnogg! thats damn insulting!

who was there the night the chavs raided the lombard?! I WAS

who was there when the steeple caved in on itself, who was there?! I WAS

Who was the one that rang the bell, and warned us all of the russians, ME!

NOW TELL ME AGAIN, TELL ME THIS, "you've never tried eggog"

11. Yeah, I rarely get cottonmouth anymore.

But I love eggnog.

12. I got a fucking bomb recipe on a loose piece of paper somewhere in my room....

The store brand is delicious but nothing beats homemade.

13. :eek: I have yet to try homemade.... are you saying it gets better?

14. ^ Of course it can get better :p

I didn't like eggnog when I was younger, and most of the time I couldn't have it because there was alcohol in it when my parents drank it, but over the last few years my very, very particular taste buds have been maturing so I'll have to try it again this year.

15. I bought a half ounce today, to smoke it all by the end of the night and if cotton mouth dosen't happen soon I think im immune. I drink close to 2 gallons of water a day so that may have something to do with it.

16. :eek: You can put alcohol in it!??? Explain

17. Yeah true that, drinking a lot of water would probably prevent dry mouth. I find if I hit a dirty piece and don't drink water, there's no doubt that I'm getting dry mouth. Sometimes it's so unbearable that I can't do anything else until I drink something. Which is where the eggnog comes into play:D.

18. You can put rum, congac, bourban, brandy, or whatever really. It taste like shit to me but some people love it

19. OP that almost made me gag, the thought of dairy and eggs onto a cotton dried tongue is fucking nasty!

20. I can't explain it, it's just magical. Dry mouth is instantly gone, and it tastes so good. Only bad part is that I'm lactose intolerant:D