Feds watching me?

Discussion in 'Security' started by MattTheGrower, Nov 30, 2010.

1. #81 Lovecraftknew, Apr 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2011
    The little battering rams that the police use to break down doors have a hell of a time with doors that got some flex, a pretty easy time with doors that are rigid and solid. So putting some heavy duty eye-bolts into the studs on either side of a door jamb and then attaching some heavy duty rubber bungy cords to the eye bolts (so the cords run horizontally across the door at roughly 1/3 intervals, inside) is sure to generate some shits and giggles long before any breach team using said battering device is able to actually get the door(s) down.

2. Yeah r.i.p. matt, dont drop the soap!

for real though if he actually got arrested I feel bad for this dude

3. I agree Ive been lurking this post for a few days... and for all the shit people gave him lol he might have taken a trip to county, if thats the case I feel bad for him.

4. just curious how is that karma...seems like the op is def gone and in some trouble...or he just got tired of all the haters

5. I'm sure there's a better expanation probably jerking each other off at the site off your face peaking out the window! Maybe you could join?

6. I agree grow some hairy Kohonas and just walk up and ask them if the want a fucking jelly mother fucking filled doughnut or something.Mabee even buy them a raspberry filled donut and a cup of coffee and go knockin on their window

7. oh shit! lol

nah but for real, either bs, or he really got raided..

i lived in this apartment once, and i was being watched... i guess the apartment manager decided i was cool enough to not go down, and i came home one day to an eviction notice, stating "drug activity in and around premises" wasnt messing with growing then, was doing the whole pain management clinic/doctor shopping thing, and slanging lortabs/xanax/somas, esctasy, shrooms.. i was young and dumb.. ended up doing some time over all that eventually.. i do smarter things now.

8. Damn op got raided....

9. ive had feds roll up in my neighborhood and watch someone down the street from me. i was rolling a blunt on my porch so i jus walked out there and simply said "hey man, id appreciate if you werent parked right in front of my house" he just said ok cool and parked right across the street. what an ass.

10. = /

sucks.

either he lied or got raided.

both sucks.

11. Walk in front of the cars with nothing on you while NOT HIGH lmao and get a good look at them without being suspicious

12. #93 Lovecraftknew, Apr 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2011
    Just sayn....

You really wanna fuck with anyone you think is surveying you, buy a little rc buggy and dress it up real nice and send it under their car. Guaranteed to make anyone who is paying attention move their vehicle. Follow them with it if possible. The possibilities are endless. This is the information age. We have the advantage and are winning the war.

btw I wouldn't get anywhere near the cars that you wouldn't be going anyways (like walking to the store whatever). Use digital zoom and meticulously document everything about who you think is watching you. Extra step when under surveillance is, if possible, come and go as much as you possibly can. Even to the point of running in a panic to your car and then stopping at your car door and walking calmly back to your house. Everything you do is being documented and radio'd in and given that most police ops are clusterfucks to begin with you can really send them into a tizzy and off their game by maxing out their capability to radio in, write reports on etc. everything you do and everything that happens at you premises. Human nature is that people fuck up and you want to maximize the odds of them fucking up.

13. be sure to call the anonymous tip line NOT from one of your phonelines. btw, does anyone feel a proxy should be used for this site? i know another similar type of forum that hasn't ever had legal issues but Im new to this one.

14. Its kinda covered in other threads but proxies aren't a bad idea imo. A better idea is paying for internet service for a clean friend on the condition that the service is in their name and that you get access (like via the 4g wireless plans etc).

15. “No matter how paranoid you are, what they’re actually doing is worse than you can possibly imagine!”-----Ralph J. Gleason.

"Sometimes paranoia's just having all the facts."---William S. Burroughs

"Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get you"

its a shame you had to get rid of your grow dude, but the quotes say it all.

16. I know a few guys who got busted by the feds.

1st check your CAR(s) THEY WOULD HAVE a GPS device there to log your loc. where ever u go so they know when u r home and when u r not

- check under the rear bumber where ever u can reach

I'm sorry to say this but if you just noticved now they probly been watching you for some months now.

My buddies they have gotten busted and another friend of mine who didn't get busted was in the report and it showed that his vehicle was watch and trackked vis GPS for 6 months you can find this out once the police report gets released if you or someone got busted related to your incident

Please be more careful!!!

17. Federal officers aren't that obvious and stupid. I highly doubt they're federals..

If your grow is big, I recommend placing a few color day and night cameras. If you live in a home, I'd place one camera in the backyard, one near the front of the house and another obscure inside the grow room just for security. :bongin: