Feds watching me?

Discussion in 'Security' started by MattTheGrower, Nov 30, 2010.

1. winner congrats :bongin:

and if the feds are actually watchin you im pretty sure they know about this site.
    but honestly i really cant see feds or any gov. agency watchin you for just growin a lil pot.
    what are you into dude:D

2. invest in a gun good sir

3. Bad news guys. Last night I got a "knock and talk" by a sheriff going on a anonymous tip. I told him to fuck off, in a nice way of course. I'm in the process of dismantling my entire grow room. I had three 600 watt hps and one MH for floering and t5's in the veg room. it was really nice but too bad it has to go down for a little while.

Was growing a total of 30 plants in the veg they were about to be moved to flower room then I was going to have another 30. I don't know where to put the plants. ofcourse I'm going to rid of them but I don't know how to destroy them.

What a shame.

4. I actually have about 50 little guys in germination I was excited to get almost 100% germination rate I put them in rockwool cubes and was getting ready to transplant them last night. Oh well, I'll live to grow another day.

5. Idk man sounds like your pullin our leg either that or you wanna collect a toll charge?

6. lol why would i be pulling your leg. I don't think the feds are watching me now but I know the local cops are on to me.

Toll charge?

7. Seems to me this is your only option. Well you could hire someone or you could do it your self, ether way you have to terminate them at all cost or they will never go away:cool:. Have you been doing anything to make the "feds" want to watch you?

But seriously if you do think the feds are watching you then i really suggest you make your self a good tinfoil helmet, to protect you from there mind reading reading rays.

I think your just being paranoid.

8. Recently my friends house got busted in by SWAT because they had a warrant for marked bills being used for narcotics.

Anyways, they had supposedly been watching the house for 2 and 1/2 months.. They're not as secretive as you'd expect..

One day me and my friend walked out as we were going to get food, and right across the street facing towards the house was a white van with two guys sitting in it, and as we passed by it the van was off but something was making a pretty loud noise (not super loud) out of the van.

We fucked with them saying what are you doing but I can't remember what they said. It was short, and by the time we got back they were gone..

And another time as we were driving close to the entrance of the neighborhood where he lived, there were two matching explorers with huge antennas sticking out of the top of them. Didn't think anything of it at the time but now I know.

I can't blame you for not asking questions. Shit can happen to anyone without expecting it.

9. #29 lowryde, Dec 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2010
    mate that is very illegal haha thats infringement ,,,or sumthing along those lines..you shouldv sued the fuck out of those pig wankers ...iv had alooot of problems with bacon and the 1 thing iv learned is to know wen they are doing something illegal then arserape em and flip em the bird...not literaly ofcourse but im sure u get what i mean

10. lemme get this straight.....your being watched by the feds and then a SHERIFF which has no authority over federal employees gives you a freindly "heads-up"?????

you got the sheriff on your payroll?? way to go mafia man....but i doubt this all happened

when i was in highschool i was being watched....got arrested nd jailed for 2 years and 5 years on paper(700 bombs and a QP). during this time my father had remarried to a woman who was a police dispatcher at the time. she was cool and had known me for years thru my father. well after i got arrested and they came to talk to me and arrange a lawyer and all that good stuff i said somehting along the lines of "thanks for the heads-up" and she told me there was nothing she could do and that she didnt even know i was being watched or anything. and i wasnt even being watched by fed's...it was the philadelphia 'NET' (Narcotics Enforcement Team). and because she had been close to me personally they kept all files and information on me at a different precinct and purposefully kept her out of the loop so she didnt hear anything and couldnt warn me (not like she would have jeopardized her job so her step-son could hustle drugs) but they made sure she couldnt even if she wanted to.

that being said please explain why a sheriff just mosies up to your door and basically lets you know you need to tear down ur grow.

11. get the gun...

12. no way in fuckin hell hes gonna step to you with out a warrent dude . you are so full of shit.

13. He's on to us.

14. Ha ha lmao over this.

I would also knock on their window and ask them wtf they are doing.

15. Move what you have to a safe place and then confront them. Jus go up to them and ask them what they are doin in your neighboorhood....at least this way you will know

16. I want to know more about this

17. I second that. Honestly, I don't see any way this would put you in danger. One major thing that gets people suspicious of growers is suspicious, secretive behavior. Put on a goofy smile, and leisurely stroll on over to the one of the parked cars, and ask them if they need directions. Situation should turn out to be hilarious. Really embarrassing for them if they are FEDS lol, and it would put a serious hole in their suspicion.

but chances are, if you are growing under 100 plants, they are NOT looking for you.

18. Yeah I don't mean to be rude but I call BS here too, to the OP, you really need to quit mixing your pleasures man:smoke:

19. Sheriff comes to my stinky front door...there is no way in hell i would answer it..

20. By chance, did you order seeds or hydro to your exact address?