Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smell proof my room?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by panicandrew, Nov 30, 2010.

1. if you grow pot near where you smoke no one will be able to tell if ur gettin high or its just your stinky herb plants. problem solved.

or get a mean ass pitbull and tell the old man if he opens his old mouth your gonna break his hip and feed him to ur dog in sections

or you could poison the old bat and maybe a hot slut will move in next door. then you could have threesome with your gf and your new neighbor.....life is sweet

2. He beat me to it.

3. Yeah, these suggestions are the best of the bunch. :hello:

Seriously, though, the vape gets my vote - they're very non-smelly, vaping is (supposidly) healthier and the bonus is that you save weed due to it's efficiency. I get a LOT more hits by vaping, and a nice clear high.

4. Ionizers can help tons. Salt lamps less so but look sweet. A tent fan with a carbon filter attached, just turn it on and smoke with your face by it. Ozone Generator would prob be overkill. Spray some Ozium after smoking.

5. Some of you are such pricks. He says he doesn't want to rely on a sploof, so you have 10 more people tell him to use one. To everyone saying they work so great, they don't. You're already inhaling the smoke so you can't smell it yourself like a "60 something retired conservative" non-smoker would, walking into your sploof cloud. To top it off, you get angry at the man for not wanting to use your methods and say "HEY well we gave you what we got so if you don't like our lame advice then piss off!" I know this thread is old, but I felt like reporting my disgust at some of you as fellow stoners. Sheesh:rolleyes:

6. Honestly, just make sure nobody is coming into the room for a while. Plug any vents that connect to another room. If the vents push air into the room you don't have to worry as there is no way smoke will travel against the force of the air.

Just open the window, blow it out, close the window after every hit. Wait 20 minutes for the smell to diminish. Pack tiny bowls that you can finish in one hit so no smoke rises up from the bowl after a hit.

I used to stress so hard, but really that is all you need to do. It's very simple. Trust me.

• Like Like x 1