Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed price in PA

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by wannabecanadian, Nov 29, 2010.

1. #21 J.Raptor, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Or maybe just the west in general, I love my cali prices. Exactly the same as wherever you're from.

2. Montana... and no... there are many western states with shitty pricing... Idaho, Wyoming, Arizona (just got medical), Nevada (dumb medical law), Utah, Alaska and Hawaii all have 40-60/eighth prices...

Oregon, Washington, Montana and Colorado have the best prices in the nation... in that order. Though Oregon and Washington weed is equal imo as far as quality and price. Then Montana and Colorado are pretty equal too when it comes to price/quality.

California seems cool... but prices vary too greatly there... i would only consider norcal.

3. 160 is way to high for some mids. and unfortunately you havent had a price drop in the heddies either.

4. #24 J.Raptor, Jul 26, 2011
    I am from nor cal so it all works out. Originally from so cal though and the prices fluctuated so much from week to week until I got my medical card.

5. exactly... there has to be set prices on shit... 40/eighth is my max. I would consider an eighth for $45... but it has to be dank since i havent paid 50/eighth in months...

6. #26 J.Raptor, Jul 26, 2011
    Yeah I mean now,.i can't believe what I used to pay for bud back in high school for some upper grade mids

7. (no homo):Yeah, some shit be like wtf? you want this for that?

maynnee suck mA DYCK!

:smoke:

8. I live in central pa can one a u guys hook me up my dealers being a dick:(

9. I'm from northeastern P.A. scranton area & I get OZ's of call name high test strains of dank for 280-300 by themselves & for 250-240 when I get a half LB at a time. OZ's of higher end midgrade nug's for 80 an ounce Idk if thats good because everyone has a different standard for quality but I learned to make my BHO with those super cheap ounces & it really helped me master my technique today as far as concentrates go.

10. I have a friend who can get a half lb for 1350. If we split the price, that's 675 a qp of california medical quality right there or like 150~zip or less than 25$ an eighth..... Good weed does not necessarily have to be expensive!

11. in Pittsburgh it is is usually

$20 gram
    $50-60 eight
    $100$-$110 Quarter
    $180-$200 half
    $340-$400 ounce

12. Eastern Pa
    $20 a g
    $50 1/8 $55-60 if you're lazy and want it delivered.
    $100 1/4
    $160-180 1/2
    $300-375 oz depending on quality

but to the op, I've gotten it cheaper in central Pa....you just need to keep looking.

13. 15$ g
    45$ 1/8th
    90$ 1/4th
    170$ 1/2

14. Im from north-western PA, and I used to get dank for $10 a gram because my dealer was my friends step dad. You should never pay more than $20 a gram no matter how dank your connect tells you it is. Find a new guy. And reggie shouldnt be more than $60-$80 an Oz. When I moved down here to southeast GA, I couldnt believe people were paying $20 a gram, but I got used to it haha.

15. i live in mass. dank 20g 50 an 1/8 mids 5g 25 qtr o

16. I live in Northern PA and unless you buy in bulk you get raped on prices. Its $20 a g for dank, $40 for 2 gs, $60 for 3.5, $110 for 7 gs, but I can get halfs for $160 and Ozs for $300.

I usually don't have to deal with mids but it's like 10 a g, 20 for 2 gs, 30 for 3.5 gs, 55 for 7 gs, $90 for 14 gs, and $160 for an oz. the mids are always green but usually are a bit seedy.

17. I'm from south central pa. Headies are always 20 a g an 8th is typically between 50-60. Mids are 20-25 an 8th and the quality of mids is real hit or miss. However there really isn't much mids around anymore which is fine by me because the less mids around means more headies dealers which equals lower prices for me :)

18. $20/gram, $60/eighth, $110/quarter, I'm in Scranton.

19. These prices are making me cringe... Im from Canada I pay 10/g 30/eight 50/quarter 200/ounce of dank shit and I sometimes think im gettin ripped off :/

20. #40 brett119, Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2012
    Nice to see a few blades from the 570/scranton area. I posted a few months back with prices but found a new hookup for cheaper.

Run of the mill dank 200 an O 25 for a lb

name brands 250 an O 3 flat for a lb

EDIT: Its all about who you know. You can find dank for good prices if you know the right person. You aint gettin good prices when your guy is only picking up a few z's at a time, gotta find the person picking up a pound or more at a time