Smoked a Buddy Out For His First Time, He Crashes His Car Into a Tree

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nikizmon, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Well like the title says, I smoked my friend out and he ended up crashing his car into a random guy's trees.

He got to my house and we were taking gravity hits out of a gallon grav bong I decided to make. I asked him if he wanted one and he said yes so I loaded him a small hit. He took it and said he wanted another so, naturally I loaded him a fatter one. After taking it in he coughed like a mother, we were smoking the purp I've been picking up on.

So, 10 minutes later he says he has to go home. I urged him not to drive since he was clearly not fit to go anywhere, not matter how I plead he wouldn't stay. Later on that night we called him and got no answer, I started to wonder if he was alright.

I call him this morning and he said he crashed his car into some trees and doesn't remember anything. He ran home after crashing and just left his car in the middle of the night. His parents were pissed but they just figured he was fatigued from driving around so much, luckily.

Thank god he's alright, no injuries. Sure was a pretty good scare when I found out that he crashed.

Anybody have something like this happen to someone they know?

2. glad to hear hes okay, i dont have a story like that myself thankfully.

3. they figured he smashed his car into a tree because he was fatigue from driving around so much hahahahahaha

4. I 2nd the glad he is ok statement, but for the record, this is the first car wreck I have heard that was caused ONLY by being high, and not that you didn't do you best, but I have threatened to beat my friends down if they want to do some non sense thing after their first smoke, I had one friend think we laced his first hit with cocaine, we didn't he just hit my 18 inch water bong, and didn't hit it normally, the bowl holds about a joint and a half worth of green, and he cleared the bong and bowl in ONE hit. Talk about being fucked your first time out.:rolleyes:

5. I think it had to do with it being his first time smoking. most people dont drive 10 min after their first time smoking.

6. i nearly shat myself laughing when i read the title hahaha'
    and what the fuck did he do with his car?
    and can you post the news page of this for us :)

7. so his parents didn't assume he was stoned or drunk?
    thats such a movie-type stoner story. i would feel pretty cool if that were a story of mine. after the guilt for letting him leave got over haha.

8. did anything happen with the leaving the scene of an accident part of the story?

I've been fucked by that before, and didnt mean to. The breaks went out on my old 95 ford contour and I ran into my apartment complex at roughly 2 AM. The next morning I had cops banging on my door trying to peg me with leaving the scene, AND they kept trying to get me to admit to being under the influence(which I was not). It was complete horse shit.

9. Thank you, I'm glad to hear you don't have any stories like this one.

Haha ya they did. He didn't even drive that much yesterday haha.

Ya maybe I'll make some threats next time haha.

That's what I'm thinking. He took off literally like a few minutes after taking the second gravity bong hit, like he just had to leave haha.

He left his car at the scene and ran haha. I guess he has court in december but will probably just get a slap on the wrist.

Ya I can post it.

10. lol damn man your friend is lucky he didn't hurt himself or anyone else. must have been dank though if he was that high from two hits though haha.

11. Ya dude I was thinking the same about the whole movie type scene thing. It just sounds so stereotypical, a stoned kid crashing into some trees and ditching.

Damn that's a shitty story as far as cops go.

Ya he has court for leaving the scene.

Oh ya dude we were smoking chronic haha. It's the purps in my pickup thread. Hell of a bud to be smoking for your first time haha.

12. Crashed my car from being high, haha. Still waiting to afford a new one 8 months on.. lol

13. Laughing my ass off right now, that's pretty stereotypical, glad he is alright though. I am amazed this didn't happen to a smoking buddy of mine, that fool would leave my house stoned as shit and have to drive on highways in the foothills of Tahoe. I feel very fortunate myself or any of my friends haven't gotten in accidents, especially with all the deer around here.

14. Damn, you got it rough haha.

Ya it's fucking ridiculous, pretty funny too. Luckily most of our friends are good high drivers haha.

15. i remember the first time i got high i drove that same time, smoked a joint then went to pick my freind up from work. it felt natural and fun as hell but i was sketched of being pulled over in town so i had my freind drive. i drive pretty good high and love to drive high, especially with a system and a black n mild, the bass is so tight when ur high. gotta have ur shades on too haha:cool:

16. he crashed his car and ran home because he was fatigue from driving. what?:bongin:

17. couple months ago my friend left my house high as fuck and ended up crashing into a curb and fucking up his tire. his parents knew he was high lol, so now he has to be home everyday like right after school, we still find ways to get high most days though.

18. Well at least no one got hurt but yeah probably shouldnt drive from now on espesially if he is unfamilair with the effects of bud.

19. Glad he's alright, though that was stupid of him to drive - he must have be really high and spacing out to have crashed.
    I bet if you held some munchies infront of his face, he would have stayed. :p

Did the scene happen to look like this?
    [​IMG]

20. No that's just what his parents ended up accepting.