Which online seedbanks are the quickest,safest, overall best?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by lantho650, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yep..they do have great strains..i too am tryin' ta find locals to split bean orders;)

word dat

their freebies blow the tude away..but their like 3 bucks more a bean:confused_2:whats up with that

will check em out..high praise from an oldschooler;)

glad ya got the beans:hello:

now that sucks

remember guys..attitude is only the middle man..should they quality control their seeds in house..yes...but if the genetics suck...blame the breeders....just got my tude order last week..all ok ..now 13 for 13 with the tude non stealth...and new shipping rules make everything over a pound bulk mail goes overseas by boat..so you order the stealth options...it might put ya on the boat..alot slower:smoke:

2. thanks for the tip, 1st order of business before i place an order on line is to use one of these things.

did you register your netspend to the same address you had stuff shipped to?

3. I still don't understand what's so great about ordering 1 seed from a certain strain.

Is it just me or does this sound kinda retarded.

How could you possibly rely on 1 fn seed. What if it doesn't sprout? :)

(This has happened to me with a couple of strains from the attitude - which most of you guys worship)

4. I have ordered this idiot in the past too, but this time this POS took my money and got a smart ass attitude in an e-mail, and also flat out lied about the money order's status. He cashed the money order 30 days ago!! and I still haven;t received a single e-mail from this POS yet. He took the money plain and simple. He doesn't even have the courtsey of returning a customer's e-mail. Just order from Dope Seeds from now on, and you will be fine. Dr. Chronic is a thief!!!

5. Just got my order from Attitude to US. It took 9 days and I didn't get the stealth shipping. I also asked for original packs. Because they had a special, I ended up getting like 8 beans for 35 bucks with shipping, lol.

6. tude is getting faster too. used to be 21 days now 10.

7. Ordered from attitude many times with no issues at all. Always fast and never smashed beans.

Over ten orders over the years.

Bh

8. non gurantee on my summer blow out order arrived 2 days before this month special order..but they made it..18 for 18 with the tude:smoke:one critical was crushed..cost of doin business:cool:

9. this thread is old and there is a sticky at the top of the page on this subject matter......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.