• Nov 25 2010 01:40 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • Michael420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 78 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 01:40 AM

I heard that if you consume unflavored gelatin with water before a drug test, you will pass.

My question is .. why? what does it do.

Any other good segestions for cleaning out in appox 1 week? what really does the trick, spoken from a true stoner.
Replies (8)

• second order harmonics

• The Audion
  • Bronze Member
  • 7,777 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 01:52 AM

I heard that if you consume unflavored gelatin with water before a drug test, you will pass.

My question is .. why? what does it do.

Any other good segestions for cleaning out in appox 1 week? what really does the trick, spoken from a true stoner.

actually you need strawberry jello. and it cant be from the store. it HAS to be homemade. o GOD help you if its store bought!!

• morpheus
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 682 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 02:17 AM

You have to throw some cyanide in it and mix it with grape flavored kool-aid. Then, assuming you do it with 908 other people, you might just pass that drug test.

• Poke Smot?

• kyle944811
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 02:27 AM

^Yes, this for sure.

• morpheus
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 682 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 02:38 AM

Im usually not a dick in the apprentice forums, simply because this is the apprentice forum and I respect the fact that I was a noob at weed once too. But like seriously, some questions really get me going.

• PipPipPip
  • Michael420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 78 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 05:44 AM

Why homemade, and why is this a noob question. What does it actually do to help you pass.

• take hits from the bong

• Necromancer
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 644 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 05:49 AM

if my powers of perception hold true, every one of them is being sarcastic. unflavored gelatin does nothing to help you pass a drug test.

• t('-'t) Super Cool

• The Last Master
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 406 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 06:06 AM

actually you need strawberry jello. and it cant be from the store. it HAS to be homemade. o GOD help you if its store bought!!

I wish there was a rofl emote so bad right now. :laughing:

• DMB

• PipPipPip
  • CuriousLover
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 07:20 AM

I believe you're talking about fruit pectin. It's like a powder that you mix in with a gallon of water/gatorade, that you drink like 5-6 hours before your test. You can find it in the canned jellies section at a ton of supermarkets. I have friends that swear by it. I have no idea how it works.

Please don't go off on me about how it's dilution. Every time my buddies have used this it's been for a job, at a lab, where they check on that shit. If you're taking a shitty at-home test, then I'd just figure out a way to tamper with that shit, because that fruit pectin tastes like booty-hole.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users