day 40 northern lights veg pics

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by charlesCarnage, Nov 24, 2010.

1. i would be very happy with 3 oz off of each plant total dried and cured

2. I think that is very possible, like I said, these plants will grow 2-3x their current size, and if all those limbs can get light, you will end up with a lot of buds! Environment will make the difference (light, air, nutes, etc)

3. plants have already grown an inch since i started flowering

4. nice job there charcarn.them babies look really healthy and full.Should yield pretty nice.keep us updated.NL has always been one of my favs.I am flowering some w/NL and #1 skunk right now.the smell is pretty strong though.good luck.

5. thanks a lot,

I'm hoping for the best but preparing for the worst, being that this is my first grow...

good luck with your grow as well hope you get some great bud with decent yeilds.

6. Great looking grow man wow :)

7. thanks

8. Looks awesome, guy!!!

From what I hear, an easy way to tell if a plant is mostly indica or sativa is to look at how broad the blades are. Indicas have broader blades and sativas are more slender. Also, I've been told that any plant can be put into flower as long as it's veged at least 30 days.

9. thanks for the info.

10. damn they are lookin' sweet.

11. Northern lights is 90% indica 10% sativa

12. this was a 5 year old thread lol

13. #34 PNWClosetGrower, Aug 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2015
    i read, can't help it i'm obsessed. lol thanks for pointing that out though.