Have you ever fallen in love with someone in a dream?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by junkiemonkie111, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Well the thing is that you have already seen this person at some point in your life for example: You walked in the streets of a city filled with people and your eyes and brain have seen this girl and then her "Image" (body,face, etc..) went into your subconscious and now you've seen her in your dream cause your brain brought that up.

Our brain does not create images into our head. It copies them from our subconsciousness from what we've seen from a movie, poster, pictures, building, people, animals, etc.

So in other words she does exist in this world somewhere. Or at very least did.

2. When I was a kid sleeping out in the yard I had a vivid dream with a women in it.  She was my age or a little older but I swear I still have feelings for her to this day.  I thought I fell in love back then, even though I can't put a face to the feelings.  

Dreams are crazy 

3. Dude you might end up meeting her at some point in the near future.

Since i was little, every few months id have a "deja vu" moment. Mostly real small insignificant shit that i just KNEW i experienced in the same exactbway. I could never figure remember the first times id experience it. Until recently. I had a dream that i was driving, and i pull into a neighborhood.

A few nights later, i find a lost dog. The next day, when i found the owner, i was pulling into a neighbirhood with the dog in my car, and it was exactly the same as in my dream, even he same paint on the street and everything. And i had that deja vu moment again, this time remembering where i exoerienced this particular event. Its like with my dreams, i can vaguely, unknowingly predict small bits of the future.

Also, when i was like 4, my family was pretty broke, living in the hood. I saw a girl on roller blades and wanted them so bad but my parents couldnt afford to buy me a pair. That night i had an incredibly vivid dream of me owning a pair of roller blades, and skating around, having so much fun. Then i woke up and realized it was just a dream and i was prettt devastated.

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. When I was six years old I began to dream about another world. In my sleep, I would become "conscious" as I was walking through a cave towards a mirror on the cave wall. I entered the mirror and then Id forget that part as I was vividly aware and free in my dream to do as I pleased. I was enrolled in school and over the years my dream self and I aged the same.

Her eyes pull me in everytime. i see them in a crowd, and my heart skips over itself filling me with excitement when she comes near. I remember playing with her as a child and when Im awake and conscious most of those memories are not available to me. When in sleep, I can access them all and i am aware of another whole life.

The most amazing experience that has come from this in the 22 years ive repeated this dream of her and I in another world that seems to flow organically like our own, was the night she and i made love. In the dream I became aware of my real selfs memories and knew I was cheating on my wife (in real life) with this dream girl. We'd tried to consumate our love for years but Id always wake up before we started.

This time was different. Everything played out slow and I felt everything, as real as if I was actually doing it. We climaxed and laid there and then she said something that woke me from that place. A tear ran down her cheek as she laid on my arm and she said, "i know you have to go away again but I wish you could stay."

I woke up and felt as if i was ripped out of my real life and pushed into someone else's body. I felt tears on my face and my heart ached so much. I felt as if a family member had just died, ripped to emptiness.

I laid there for a few moments, like someone does in shock, gasping for air, until I was able to realize it was just my continuous dream.

And im always in school when i go back, about to take a test i know i was aware of but unable to explain why i cant remember what i studied. I get severe anxiety from it, so bad that when i do wake, i actually have anxiety. And I dont see her every time i dream of "that place" but i do see that place a lot when i dream of it, a lot if it that is.

Ive been all over the world in that dream, but the last time i dreamed of it was during a "dream disaster." i was in a building with a bunch of students when the roof collapsed and smashed a quarter of the room, so i was squished between these people and pushed out into the open, free air. As i came outside I was consciously aware that I was back in my dream and I began to look for her (and i have looked for her unsuccessfully before) but she had heard the collapse and ran to me.

Whats odd to me is that she acts as if I never left, as if theres nothing I should say to her that she doesnt already know. Shes beautiful beyond description, breath taking, as if someone sucked the air out of the room literally. Im always aware theres a possibility i might not see her again when I leave, but we look at each other as if this forbidden "dream love" is worth the heartache.

As a child id step back through the mirror, walk back to a door and wakeup.

But now its as if i was just sucked into the sky and i wake up with heavy feelings.

5. #25 jas43, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    ^bro, this life is actually the dream.
    Nicely written, I enjoyed it because I've had the exact same feelings.

My dream isn't as reoccurring as your but I've had it probably 20 times in my life.

I always "come to" in the dream sitting underneath a tree overlooking a gorgeous golden feild of grain. I look around everytime and take everything in because it's all so perfect.
    Then I realize that's my hand is holding another persons hand, she's always to my right.
    Everytime I turn to look at her a cardinal swoops in my sight and lands in the tree we're under.

This woman who I'm with is the most stunning, glowing, happy energy that I can remember being in the presence of in real life or dreams.
    Beautiful blonde hair, deep blue/green eyes and her cheek bones always catch my attention.
    She wears no make up. She doesn't need to.
    She wears a blue and white dress and a blue ribbon in her hair.
    Truly on a goddess level.

We mostly hold each other and have goofy small talk that's always in German.
    I always know that my dream is coming to an end when she leans in and stares at me smiling.
    then she says " evrything is going to be fine".
    Kisses me.
    And I'm awake....
    With a hole in my chest and in a depressed mood from being ripped away from my love.

I greatly miss her almost daily.

But hey at least it's not one of my horror death dreams :D