Have you ever fallen in love with someone in a dream?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by junkiemonkie111, Nov 23, 2010.

1. I had a dream about a girl i'd never seen before. She was going down a hill on a skateboard, and i just watched her, her black hair flowing in the wind, and then she looked at me and smiled, and i felt totally complete. I felt like I experienced love at first sight. Then i woke up, and i felt EMPTY...its so weird..it's never happened to me before. i feel like I miss her, though she doesn't exist...? Is it possible, that she does exist? maybe she was a stranger passing by on the street... or did my mind create a person? can our minds just do that? :confused: any similar experiences?

2. Fuck I thought i was the only one :confused:

3. Too bad she turned out to be a lesbian.

4. shit i think i had a dream like that last night but dont have a problem with never seeing her again since i woke up feeling great.

and i know what your talking about OP when i was younger i always had dreams that i went to chuckie cheeses got a shit load of tickets and bought all the expensive stuff up top behind the counter that i only dreamed of. then you wake up to look under the bed and nothings there..:mad:

5. You will see this girl in real life and it will have everything to do with your dream and at the same time it will have nothing to do with your dream. I suggest not looking for her though start waiting. You said she was on a skateboard?

6. I fall back inlove with my Ex(s). It hurts when I wake up and realise it is never going to happen again. :(

7. That's happened to me many a times. Some part of me hopes I meet them someday and recognize them.

8. Iv'e had one before. It's a great feeling but at the same time feels bad.

You could get good at lucid dreaming, but that requires some time.

9. When I was 20, I had this amazing sex dream about a 17 year old co-worker.
    I wanted to hit it so bad, but he shut me down.
    We made out a couple times, and it was pretty hot (from what I remember)... but I will never forget that dream.

10. I have those every once in a while. The rest of the day Im in a suicidal mood because I kow its not, and never will be real

11. LOL that reminds me this fine ass girl that I worked with when I used to be a cashier told me she had a dream about me and she was blushing and I just brushed it off and went back to work fuuuuuu.

It's a great feeling to know someone of the opposite sex that you yourself find attractive having a sex dream about you, its happened a couple times now from the ones that told me.

12. Yeah but that's different.

If you were dreaming lucidly, the girl (or guy, for woman dreamers) would be created consciously instead of subconsciously.

Basically all of the mystique would be gone.

13. Ohmyfuck. This.

Since I broke up with this girl a couple weeks ago I've had loads of dreams of my exes. Lots of confusing thoughts. Fucking hormones. :p

14. I have this sometimes. Couple nights ago I dreamt that I was trying to get with Pam from The Office. I woke up and felt like I was missing something. Guess finding a girl would be a remedy for said dreams.

15. I've gotten with girls I've had crushes on...

16. Yes hahah. If only she were true :'(

17. Yeah, a couple times. I'd actually wake up to find my heart beating really fast:eek: but hey they're dreams and probably all they'll ever be. I try not to overreact

18. this happened to me like once. not so fun :(

i think i read somewhere that our brains can't actually "create" faces, and that anyone in our dreams are people we have seen at one point or another, wether we remember or not. so maybe you'll see her again one day. :)

19. This actually happen to me, this girl ended up being in my physics class a year later and we just went on a date last week. So keep living life dude and she might just cross your path one day unexpectedly.

20. Leonard from the Big Bang Theory.
    Awww Yeahhhh.