• Nov 22 2010 05:36 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • hollands hope
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 94 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 05:36 PM

i got a generic light mover from ebeay ive had it for about 7 months and lately its been sticking on one side. When it goes to that side it does its pause then u can here the engine come on but the wheel doesn't spin until you give it a push. My room is 6' by 4.5' the light is a 600wattt digi hps with 2 300 watt equivalent cfl on the sides could i get away without the mover without hurting my yield or can someone tell me how to fix it
Replies (3)

• blindbudsmoker
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 371 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 06:00 PM

not sure what mover u have but ive had a few do it. i think on mine its been the rubber on the wheel burns down just enought hat it stops grabbing. the shops charge 50 bucks to get it fixed, atleast on mine.

• PipPipPip
  • hollands hope
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 94 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 05:01 PM

its just like the light rail 3.5 the wheel is burnt down but it doesnt spinuntil i push it then it will spin

• blindbudsmoker
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 371 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 05:45 PM

yea those are the ones i use, and yea same problem. 50 bucks to get it fixed. if you figure out another way let me know, have a broke one right now and waiting to take it in. also the last one that broke was cause i got a cord stuck on it and it spun in place over night, so watch that it doesnt get stuck or it breaks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved