Popeye's journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Popeye, Nov 22, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Ended up getting about 12g from an early picking last week. Smokes real smooth and makes me spacy. Its in a jar now. Probably end up as hash though

2. yep i've done it before. the only down side to it is that the bud completely looses all bag appeal, smell, doesnt taste amazing, and you loose more weight that way since more things like chlorophyll, plant waxes, etc are pulled out into the water, and the buds will shrink smaller than a regular dry and cure. the upside, the buds come out a little bit more potent just like you said. plus, the lack of smell when it burns makes it great for stealth smoking since it doesnt really smell like pot at all. personally, i like the regular method better because you keep all the taste and smell

3. good stuff ub..doesn't it just feel wrong dunkin' your buds:confused:

4. I've smoked water cured bud a couple times. It doesn't get any smoother than that but like UB said, very little bag appeal.

I stuck to jars for my cure this year :p

5. Thanks guys. It does feel wrong to knowingly drown your bud. Something inside me just says nooooooooooooooo. Thanks for the replys. Bagseed harvest pics coming soon. Been REAL lazy last couple days. Peace

6. hahahaha too funny.

cool!
    wow dude, ive never heard of this method i dont know if i could do it. seems so crazy that you could allow yourself to do that. i gotta give you props man.
    yea ive had nightmares about doing it. lol jk
    haha, well that says alot.

7. gotta love that preharvest laziness. lol ive been there. i know what thats all about.

8. i only did a few grams from like 2 harvest, didnt want to risk fucking up the whole thing:p i was interested to see for myself about the increased potency and stealth smoking

9. love the see for myself stuff..you guys know that..but im glad you did this one:Dso your conclusion..dont waste the effort???

10. Heres some pics. Bagseed harvest, WR's getting plump, maybe 2 more weeks.

Thinking of scrog. You think that frame will work well.

And 2 bubbleicious with a ton of flowers. Should be a good time.

Got 2 60 day wonders, mainly for my nephews, and a pinapple express at a week and half.

Attached Files:

11. Anyone know much about glass? Is this a descent piece for the money.
    Im totally new to the glass bong thing. Ive always had glass pipes, but I cant pull the trigger on something that expensive having never tried, Know what I mean?

[​IMG]
    Molino Mad Scientist V2

12. Those are some healthy looking plants brotha...:smoke::smoke:

13. Thanks man. Stop by for harvest in next couple weeks

14. oh man that is a primo bong. go with it, you will thank yourself. oh and you could add to it a Molino ash catcher. that would be a sick ass bong man. you would love it.

15. Ok herm, stupid question on the way............................whats an ash catcher, Is that another name for a cooler

16. #56 deacon, Nov 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2010
    hey bro...first off...aint no stupid questions long as ya learn somethin' one way or the other...keep askin''i couldn't imagine not askin' a question...i would frikkin' explode:D..yeah...its like a prefilter to trap ashes so your water stays cleaner and cooler..their not cheap...cant really see from the bong pic...but does it get narrow in the middle..i bust em like farts:eek:..check out percolators too..they look good....but no expert...learnin' though:smoke:deacon duh...its got a perc..cool

17. exactly man.

here is a cool one that would be perfect for your molino.

EHLE Pre-Cooler - Teardrop - Online Shop

18. [​IMG]
    Clear "Mad Scientist" inline pre-cooler

Was thinking of this one

19. while the shape and style of that EHLE would go perfect with the molino, if it were up to me id go with the inline. they have a little less drag and depending on which one you get, less backsplash gets pulled down the tube. but either one would be completely sick dude:smoke:

20. oh i agree. that is so fucking sick. i think it well go nicely with the bong he showed earlier. i like this one better.

thats why i said molino earlier, i knew they were sick. the other one was just the first one i found that looked like it would go with his choice of bong.