Popeye's journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Popeye, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Thanks guys. The temp thing has perked my curiosity. It does at times get to 85, but I have basically an open room with excelent ventilation, so I have never been to woried. And the redwood is tall and it is closest to my hps, no burn but hotter. You think thats it because the other wr is plump. Or like I mention on joes thread ...maybe shes gonna go the full sativa flower time.

2. wow dude. can i say I LOVE WHITE RHINO MAN :hello::hello::hello:

hell yes. thats what im talking about. great plants man. im proude to be your friend. make sure you go ten weeks from showing sex. thats how i got my best white rhino.

it really made the difference.

3. Thanks herm. You helped me alot. Been readen yor guys stuff for a while, and youve all answered any question I had. Just hope the tree tightens up a bit. Buds are real fluffy. UB thinks I got a sativa strain seed, I tend to agree...its not wr but the other is.

Thanks for stoppen by.

4. man straight up, ive grown several WR plants and that one just isnt a white rhino. that sounds and looks super sativa man. i really dont think its WR and i think thats why its buds are so fluffy. id just let her go as she is and not try to push her too hard. she is as full as she is gunna get for the most part. she isnt gunna tighten up like the others are already. she may get bigger, but i would bet she is still gunna show different than the others.

also look at budsite paterns. i bet you your white rhinos that are real dense, on their internode growth is a mini cola and then two budsites that are directly below it and are parallel from eachother. and then another set of bud sites below that and in line with the first set.

and on the wr tree internode growth the budsites alternate and usually have more than two double budsites below the cola and almost spiral around the stem.

5. hey man, i should come here more often. killer bud king on the way up the ranks. i have to tell you too, the first time i your plants, i knew they were white rhino just from looking at them and knowing that it was the same exact as the plants i grow.

and when i saw that one plant, i thought to my self, "thats not white rhino" or atleast thats not like any white rhino ive grown, but all the others did.

6. I had ya there for sec and then ya lost me...lol. I'll post some picks of the cola close up in the morn and then you can see. Its def strange. But your right Im gonna just let her go and see what happens, Im sure its got at least 3 weeks.

7. sorry man, it is getting late. made sense when i was typing. lol

8. Have a great holiday everybody. Dont eat to much and def drink and smoke way to much. Headen down to lake house for final drunken boat ride of year. Good times, and real damn cold...lol

What you boys doing??

whos got the GOOD smoke and what family members are you going to share it with?

9. here that monster tree cola. Any guesses on what strain?

Attached Files:

10. a little hash I made up this morning. This will go good for an after dinner smoke.

Attached Files:

11. Nice plants man, the one cola is huge! :bongin:

12. Love that hash. I'm gonna get bubblebags asap.

13. mmm hash:yummy:

im a sucker for some good hash:p

14. #34 deacon, Nov 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2010
    any and all may share my buds...they just know better..a little intense for the amature..lmfao:hello:did slip granny half a zanex yesterday:eek:shes so much more pleasent while unconsious:Dplus we can draw on her:eek::p:smoke:boat house:confused_2:im sayin a super boat house grow..over winter:hello:

15. Thanks man.

Cant wait to harvest so I can make a biiger bach. That only.6g

I like xanax, so does my wife.

Hope everybody had a good holiday. Personally I'm glad its over:smoke:

16. Thanks. Hope it plumps up soon

17. Chopped my killer bagseed plant that I finaly got a pure female out of. I've killed 2 males and 3 herms to get her. Shes hanging right now, ill post a few pics as soon as I feel like getting off my ass...lol:smoke:

18. Anybody ever try this type of cure??

Opinions?

A recent method of curing is called water curing. This method is quicker and can improve a lower quality product. The buds are submersed in water for a period of 7 straight days, changing the water daily. The buds are then dried and are ready to use. Nutrients can be added to the plants up until they are harvested. When water curing, the water will flush out harmful chemicals (such as the ones used to feed the plants) as well as proteins, sugars, pigments and some resins. This will also increase the THC to weight ratio.

Read more: Harvesting and Curing Weed
    Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

19. Scares me, but let me know what happens. lol

20. this:smoke: