Popeye's journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Popeye, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Making my way to the front! Look out!

Front of the short bus?

3. After bitching about the guy making the packers dome I posted in 420's thread, he posts this this morning. Haha! Love it!

Attached Files:

4. And stag finally falls. :eek: game on fuckers

5. Didn't happen until a couple minutes left in the game too!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Must be getting cold  :poke: :confused_2:  :poke:   you pussies :hide: :laughing: are starting to hang out inside and post more :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pops is winning :devious: :eek:  :yay:

Aloha :love: :hello: :love: 

7. Keep the islands warm for me, I'll be there the first week of Dec. ;)

8. That it is sky. Fall is upon us here on the East Coast.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. #23310 LilJ86, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    Tell Tom to hold on this week sky! :)

And it's gotten down to 33 at night round here.. brrr!

10. R-E-A-L-L-Y? What r u coming for :confused_2:  Are you coming here to see me :hello:  :yay:  :hello:  Of course you are :p :laughing:
    It's fuckin plenty warm. It won't be in december though :confused:
    JK tell me about your stay? :poke:

it's hot here. Not sure what is up strange weather lately. :confused_2:

I might say that everyyear and just get too stoned to recall by the next one :laughing:

no it has been a strage year. The storms I think have caused some changes but I dunno :confused_2:

11. What does that mean? :confused_2: I should have him grab my fat ass when he comes home :ey: :confused_2: :ey:

:laughing: No really what does that mean :confused_2:

33 OMG. I think I saw on the news an ice storm in Chicago. That is where you live right? Tom might be taking me to colorado this winter. I'm scared to death :cry: i don't wanna go to the mainland. :hide:

Let me know when you come out to visit Colorful Colorado, we'll have a bowl ready for you   :smoke:

13. You know how you know its cold in Chicago. ..you start hearing...

GO HAWKS!!!

14. :poke: Won't it only be white in December with freezing little plant parts poking out praying for sun buried in hundreds of feet of snow :laughing: Is tom paying you to try to convince me it is exciting to be cold :smoke:
    Shit can't you buy at the 7/11 there yet :poke: ? Do we need to come show you how this works :confused: :laughing:

15. I can't hear it I have to read it :yay: :laughing: :yay:

Are they going :confused_2:

16. #23317 420inMI, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
    Free business trip with my wife's company. :) be there for a week, going to be on 3 of the islands, not sure on which ones, I know Lana'i and Maui, but can't remember the other. Should be fun. It's our second trip to the islands, stayed 10 days in O'ahu's NE coast, can't recall the name of the town. :smoke: :smoke:

Got it you guys head off this week huh ;)

Good Luck! :yay:

18. Tell Tom to pull a can of whoop ass out on him..lol

You'll see snow up in the mountains but unless it's snowing when you get here, the snow will probably be gone. Doesn't usually stick around for too long after a storm.   :yay:

There are recreational dispensaries in some cities like Denver and Pueblo but not everywhere in the state. Your limited to what you can buy as well not having a CO license. Out of state is 1/4 per person ($100) where as residents are allowed to buy an an ounce at a time per person($200) and those prices are for most places.   :hide:

I'm kind of scared of what you and Tom are going to "come shoe you how this works"  but my curiosity has the best of me so why not?!   :laughing: