Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caught at school

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stuprice, Nov 21, 2010.

1. I hope you're really stoned, because then your mistake would be understandable. They aren't allowed to diagnose people under 18, and if they said I wasn't addicted, that means they diagnosed me lol.

I put in that first bit because people were saying people were using kids as statistics. I was pointing out this isn't true.

2. #82 samson32, Nov 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2010

Actually they do.. It isn't "kids" per say.. It is anyone put into a rehab program for mj.. They use those stats to say this is an addicting drug when it isn't.. The diagnosis means nothing.. It's the number of people in the programs that cause the statistics..

So even though you have been diagnosed not addicted you are still now part of a number for the gov to keep mj off the streets which is exactly what the drug dealers want.. What a messed up society we live in when we legalize stuff that kills you and discredit things that doesn't even hurt you..

3. Damn, dude

All of that really sucks that you have to go through. Where are you from anyway? I am sure many schools are zero tolerance for weed so that's why they came down hard on you. Hell I was paranoid in high school days for carrying cigarettes on me. so you know of course they will approach weed like it's worse than cigarettes.

Wait to move out to toke again.

I wonder how your family didn't know you even smoked. How did you keep it so stealth with so many pieces.

4. No fucking way. Are you in america?? If your in canada i know thats against your rights man, I had to go to aadac once and i found out me and my freind where the only ones who did because its not actually mandatory. Also if your under 18 the cops really caant do much for you smoking a j.

5. I got to school in Illinois. I used to live in Oregon, where it's really lenient :/

Honestly, I thought my family knew. I know my sister definitely knew.
    When she was smoking cigarette's, my dad knew, but he didn't like to talk about it or bring it up. "What mama don't know, won't know here" type thing.
    So when he flipped out, I was pretty surprised. I've been smoking in my room for awhile now.
    My dad used to smoke too. Nobody in my family understands why he's acting this way. He's totally pro-pot and stuff. I haven't talked to him, he hasn't been talking to me since I got caught. I think both of us expect me to leave when the program is over.
    I would pay him back, and offered to, but he won't let me get a job. He thinks I should be focusing on school, and when I leave he doesn't give a fuck what I do.

I think he's upset because I've put my future at risk.
    Here in Illinois they are pretty serious about weed. if I would have been turned into the cops, the school could have tried to pin me for distribution in a federal building, which would be serious. I could do some time.

6. People seem to forget that Weed is still an illegal substance throughout most countries, and they still do stupid things that put them in a situation with greater risk of getting caught. Smoking/Bringing weed to school is a huge risk that often times isn't worth the possible consequences.

My first rule about smoking weed is to not get caught, and this includes not putting myself in sitatuations that greatly increase that risk.

7. Im pretty sure mushroom negative repped me because i didnt have negative rep before i posted that.

8. they say that weed ruins ur life well thats proof that its not the weed its the law and the people who enforce it

that sucks dude
    (im not trying to b mean but wtf r u doing at school with weed)

9. Yeah man, it's all bullshit. Weed carries a very strong misconception and everyone always coins that stereotype on weed. "Oh he smokes weed? He must be dumb." Actually, no. I'm going to a university, have all As, perfect attendance and I smoke weed regularly. I find it funny, because one person in my math class literally called me dumb to my face. I just responded with, "Aren't you the one complaining about how hard Calculus is, while I'm passing with an A?" After that, he didn't say shit, because there is seriously no excuse to use. What is he gonna' say, "Oh, well I have a job." No shit? "Well I smoke weed, doesn't that mean I'm dumb?"

I hate ignorant people with a passion, but hey, I was once ignorant too, until I did my research.

But yeah, it sucks man, but it is what it is.

10. Wow, your parents sound like incredible arseholes. 3 months rehab for pot? Are you kidding me or what, honestly man, just how mis-informed are your parents when it comes to herb?

11. Sucks dude, we live in BABYLON!!!! Don't criticize him, I've done that (And a lot of people have done that too) smoking weed at school, never got caught... I was lucky, young and dumb.

Its like someone posted "I got arrested for possession, THEY CAME INTO MY HOUSE" and someone replies "Yeah, you are stupid, you deserved that, move to Amsterdam, you know its not legal so deal with it"

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

We are here to help no to criticize, hope everything gets better dude! :wave:

12. Hate to break it to ya, but you still are. Everyone is ignorant of something
    Its not legal there either :confused:

13. the funniest part of this whole thing to me is that.. if you had told the school to hand the "case" over to the cops, u would have got a ticket and like a misdemeanor fine max.. that's IT.. I mean there's not much they can do to you for just having some weed..

14. Pot in Amsterdam is, if that's what you're talking about. No smoking outside (public places), you have to be 18, and you're only allowed to carry 5G or less around with you.

15. idk. I thought that its not legal in any place on earth, and its tolerated in Amsterdam while not being totally legal

16. Nope, completely legal if you're 18 or over. :smoke:

17. #98 Twist3d, Nov 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2010
    Who said its legal there? :confused:

It was an example and its tolerated (unlike USA, Canada and almost everywhere in the world), so the example fits perfectly. :rolleyes:

Edit: Wow AdamSheva, I didn't know that :)

18. super lame glad I didn't get caught the one time I did it obviously. at least you're about done sad stuff though GL