Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caught at school

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stuprice, Nov 21, 2010.

1. #21 SsmokeWeed, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
    Wow, first off....schools do whatever the fuck they want as long as it's legal. You're still in school, you abide by their rules and if you are caught, they call your parents almost 100% of the time.

Yes, he shouldn't bring weed to school but you don't have to be a dickhead about it, calling him unintelligent and claiming "he deserved it". I'm sorry you have no pity for him but you should keep those disrespectful, rude remarks to yourself.

Edit: OP, bringing weed, or any drug for that matter, to school is a baaaad idea, not worth getting caught & fucked over. Wake n' bake, come to school, go home and do homework, then blaze again, that should be enough smokage for anybody still in school.

2. #22 mushroomsatsuji, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2010
    Then I was wrong. You do see what you did wrong.

There are way too many immature teens that think that because they smoke weed and did about 5 min worth of research, they think they are somehow morally superior to other people. This then gives them the delusion that whatever they do isnt wrong and anyone in authority is a facist pig.

There are so many of these in my town I sometimes wish for another columbine...

He broke the rules. How did he not deserve it?

As for the intelligence thing, you cant tell me it was intelligent to bring weed to school

3. Dude I didn't even smoke bud in HS so GG on making assumptions about people over the internet...

4. I feel for you man. My parents found some hash in my room when I was 13 years old, my mom was so disappointed at me because in her mind cannabis is equal to hard drugs. It's fucked up how they destroyed your room, but hey it's better than to get harrased by the police. Once you're in the books you can never get out and you will be checked out from time to time, at least where I live.

A friend of mine got caught by the police for possession, and several years later they knocked at his door (when he was smoking:rolleyes:) claming that he was hiding a wanted person. They entered his apartment and started checking his closets and what not. Tax dollars at work :wave:

As soon as this shit blows over you can forget all about it and get back to your healthy cannabis habits.

Best wishes.

5. This has become way too controversial and aggresive lol.
    I am not here for anyones pity, I posted this to share my story. Maybe people who read this will consider the consequences.

I'll tell you what, the great fun I had definitely isn't worth the damage it did to my relationship with my family. It's in the past now though, I have to keep going on.
    I won't take pot to school ever again, it was a mistake (not just a flaw of judgement, but literally I didn't intend on taking it with me, I had it in my bag from the night before and forgot)
    The moral of the story is shit happens, whether it's fair or not, whether you deserve it or not; you have to learn to pick up your life and move on learning from those mistakes.

6. Its great to learn the lessons from other peoples mistakes, as long as its the right one

7. I know that the OP has most likely learned their lesson, however:

DON'T bring weed to school!

It's not worth the risk.

Good Luck man.

8. I feel like people never read the whole thread. I swear like four people have posted the same exact thing like there times. I should just make a poll for supporters and haters LOL

9. They called your work??
    That is bullshit, I'm pissed!
    This is straight-up oppression

10. That sucks man. How'd you get caught anyways.

11. #31 Xenopsy, Nov 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2010
    when i was in the 9th grade, i only sold weed to chicks because they all thought i was hot and nice to them... Plus they won't rat you out. hahahha, not braggin. just tellin truth

Discussions of Trafficking/Dealing are not allowed here. *Donks

12. I don't understand... this guy makes a thread telling a story, and warning others of the consequences of bringing weed to school, and people jump down his throat. :rolleyes:

13. well considering weed is illegal, anybody that gets in shit technically "asked for it". the OP got completely fucked unfairly for having a harmless plant. so no, he didnt ask for it.

14. I mean like really, is there a point to getting blazed in school?

College is something different if it IS your life IE 6 Am until 6 pm, yea blazing in your car at breakfast and lunch is not such a bad deal IMO

But in a high school, i dunno i just never felt it was worth the hassle of being caught over. Course, my uncle was a heavy smoker and lived a mile from the family farm (yes i lived on a farm) and was hella chill so I just ultimately just went to his house after school.

Sorry for the OT comment here but Old school smokers are the best, pingball machine, pool table, a 53 Chevy, 67 Camaro and 32 Ford, screw pc simulations I got to sit in a top fuel car and practicing simulated launches using software and a real tree.

Yea it was so worth waiting and doing good in school when I as in school!

Now I'm in my 2nd year of my 2nd degree, all i can say, not screwing up can be worth it folks.

Blaze smart people!

15. Call it unfair if you want but in the end, its still illegal, and you know you can be punished.

Accept the risks, accept the punishment. Dont like it? Then do something to change it

Though the thing about them calling his work was totally uncalled for and Id fight that if I were him

16. Welcome to the current state of GC :rolleyes:

All the same, when I was in high school a large majority of my friends and myself smoked pretty constantly. Trick is keeping it on the down low and not getting caught.
    Yeah we took a few risks and did a few stupid things, but I just liked the attention of smoking a J on the oval (cool kid right? :rolleyes:)

But other than that we were always very smart about what we did, clear eyes for everyone after every sesh, mints and different deodorants - this is a must, because if everyone comes in smelling the same it draws more suspicion than everyone covered in deodorant already brings.

Then the simples, either have a hidden zip in your bag or keep that shit dacked or in your sock (I have a good few stories of myself and friends losing baggies around the place because of it) .
    We also had a pretty relaxed school so it was easier to get away with, if your school has dogs and narks then it's up to you for risk assessment. I'm just lucky I wasn't caught so close to being expelled and all but at the time education didn't bother me.

17. You don't tell someone who lost their alcoholic dad that he deserved to die even though he may have for doing so much deliberate damage to their body... My point being, even if something is true, you can keep it to yourself, or speak your mind without being rude.

18. People dont choose to be alcoholics. They do choose to bring illegal items into a federal building

19. Normally this would be the case, but if you still live with them, then they can and will call your parents.

20. Well, alcohol certainly doesn't force itself into your throat either.